Chanel COCO Parfum | SheSpeaks

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

The scent is very musky and sophisticated without a trace of fruity undertones... that being said, it is great for older women but the scent itself is not very youthful. Props to the gorgeous packaging, though. Personally, I find Chanel No 5 to be more universal so I think I'll stick to that. I'd try a sample of this one before purchasing.

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1
    03.19.12

I thought this smelled horrible. With no offense to anyone, it is definitly a sophisticated scent for an older sophisticated woman. Its just not for me.

• misslin19074 By  misslin19074
    10.26.11

A very sophisticated fragrance; I am always asked what fragrance I am wearing when I wear it, and it is my "signature" fragrance...I think of it as a Vintage fragrance, having been created by Coco Chanel herself, and Vintage is definitely my style. Not overpowering, and not "fruity" or "candy-like", which I think most modern fragrances are like. Unique...like me.