Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• jenjoy124 By  jenjoy124
    03.26.21

I?ve been using cetaphil for 16 years now. It?s my go to moisturizer and I love that it?s not greasy, moisturizes wonderfully and doesn?t cost as much as other creams and lotions.

• cstephrun By  cstephrun
    03.24.21

Basic but works

I use this on my body and face, wonderful nothing fancy but it gets the job done! Not greasy, doesn't break me out but it keeps my skin hydrated. I use it on my body too and it really helps keep my normally dry skin nice and hydrated. The price is perfect, and you get a lot!

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    03.18.21

A Favorite Lotion

Great, gentle lotion for every day use. Cetaphil is not greasy, leaves no residue on skin and absorbs quickly. I like to apply it morning and night and it keeps my skin hydrated and healthy looking and feeling.

• Romariel By  Romariel
    03.17.21

Best Product for Sensitive Skin

Years ago, my dermatologist recommended me Cetaphil face cleanser. It has been my favorite since I started using it. It works great for my sensitive oily skin.

• Juanarocks By  Juanarocks

Apply to face

I have dry sensitive skin to the point where if I don't lotion my skin starts to rash and flake. I have used this and while it works fine I just need it to be less watery. I feel the need to reapply this product a couple times throughout the day which I shouldn't need to. I would probably recommend this to someone to use if they like something light and thin.

• sashabby By  sashabby
    03.16.21

I bought this as a boundle, huge size at Costco, thinking it must be well rated to be able to find at Costco, especially as a bundle! As well as TV shows all the time, dermatologist #1 recommended, they say. Gentle formula and cleans my skin all right, but I wish it takes off the makeup better(it only cleans very well after makeup removal) It leaves my skin very dry after wash, even though it suppose to be hydrated formula.

• Sportymommas By  Sportymommas

Family Favorite

We keep Cetaphil in stock in our home. It is perfect for my son who has eczema.

• Leslie38847 By  Leslie38847

Cetaphil cleanserq

I love Cetaphil the older I get the more sensitive my skin gets Cetaphil is one of a few I can actually use that dosent cause me irritation . It doesn?t dry my skin out either

• Ilovemycats2 By  Ilovemycats2
    03.12.21

Too drying and irritating!

I cant use Cetaphil Cleanser it dries my skin out too much!! Plus it has sulfates in it which is very drying and irritating!

• Thecorpsebride By  Thecorpsebride
    02.26.21

One of my favorites

This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It's great for dry, thirsty skin and instantly hydrates. It is gentle enough for use on your face, it leaves no greasy residue and absorbs quickly.

• SusanHN By  SusanHN
    02.24.21

Good quality lotion

This is a great everyday lotion. It makes my hands feel nice and smooth. It's not greasy. It's great to have on my desk to apply after I wash my hands so they don't dry out.