Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream | SheSpeaks

• REDRAVEN REDRAVEN
    01.22.13

cetaphil is a good product but it has one flaw the expense. I use it on my daughter and its great she has eczema it keeps the dry away I recommend it to everyone but its great for very dry and sensitive skin

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    08.06.17

The best!

Been using this since birth. Literally. I've always had eczema and more recently kp. So I'm always looking for products that work but don't irritate my skin. This is incredibly gentle but still very effective.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

Always say yes to Cetaphil

I love my Cetaphil! I review many creams and this is still one I can depend on any time! I also love the Cetaphil face wash and soap! Very mild, very bubbly and very moisturizing!I prefer it over others but I do try many other products. I can say this is a 5 star product, worthy of more stars!! I highly recommend this for extra sensitive skin as well! It is that awesome!

• Mama2two By  Mama2two
    07.20.16

Love cetaphil

I use cetaphil every day and I love it! It absolutely moisturized my sensitive skin and keeps me looking my best.

• wtymreviews By  wtymreviews
    11.17.15

This was reccomended to me by my doctor for my dry sensitive, eczema skin and now I'm recommending it to you! The best and most gentle I will not use any other brand.

• ashleyanderson By  ashleyanderson
    01.23.15

I love this and use it every night

• Kaycaskay By  Kaycaskay
    11.09.14

Me, my girls and now my husband have bad eczema so we use this all the time. It really helps stop the itching and smooths out the crusty, dry, rough patches the eczema leaves on our skin.

• meetmrswise By  meetmrswise
    06.06.14

My dermatologist recommended this to me and gave me my first free sample. Great product! I have acne prone skin and this has really helped clear up my skin!

• REDRAVEN By  REDRAVEN
    01.22.13

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.17.13

My dermatologist had small samples of this at the front desk and since I use the cleanser I thought I would give it a try. I couldn't be happier, I absolutely love this moisturizer. I tend to use it on my body only, though, because it is a bit heavy and a little too oily for everyday facial use. However, my skin tends to become very dry around my mouth and nose in the winter, and this works perfectly under my normal makeup routine without causing my skin to become too oily midday. It also did wonders on the back of my husband's dry arms!

• networker By  networker
    01.10.13

After purchasing numerous acne products for my teenage daughter that mostly were ineffective I bought Cetaphil. It worked so well to restore a healthy glow and cleared up any blemishes that she had. My daughter loves this product and it has helped her self confidence now that she has fresh, beautiful, blemish-free skin. I began using it and noticed great results immediately. I love the way it makes my skin feel so clean and perfectly hydrated.