Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    06.19.12

I use this twice a day or even once a day and it works fairly well. It's gentle and lasts you a REALLY long time (you only need one or two pumps). I'll probably be switching to a more natural product though.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

pH is too high!

This cleanser IS gentle, I'll give them that. However it has a pH that is way too high and it totally screws up the pH balance of your face, which come with a slew of problems. I think it is quite irresponsible of them not to adjust the pH now that the effects of disturbing the balance are well proven.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    11.17.17

I have acne prone, combination skin, and Cetaphil definitely works for me. It doesn?t aggravate my breakouts or cause more, doesn?t dry out my skin like so many cleansers do, and it both easy to find and affordable.

• beherenow524 By  beherenow524
    05.25.16

A light cleaner; does not dry out the skin. Did not really help with my breakouts though.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    03.04.16

Bought a trial size on recent trip used it as facial cleanser. Really creamy unscented with a little lather. Skin felt soft and clean after. No extra moisture needed.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.26.16

Very gentle on skin, not harmful or irritating. Will take off make up and oil.

• thegiftofgab By  thegiftofgab
    08.14.15

What a wonderful, easy to use cleanser. I like to let it soak up in my skin, before applying any water with my cleansing brush. It doesn't lather much, but this way you'll feel the product working better. My skin has never looked better!

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    04.02.15

I used this on my son's skin due to exzema when he was a baby. I guess it worked. His skin cleared up but I never felt like he was actually getting clean. It has no smell and is a weird consistency. His exzema definitley went away though. I've also used it to take off my makeup, which it does great. I would recommend for sensitive skin people for sure.

• arwenvevenstar By  arwenvevenstar
    01.24.15

This is great for this with acne concerns! I used to use it all the time, and it left my skin feeling fresh and smooth!

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

Good for sensitive skin but it doesn't really do anything.

• Itsnina By  Itsnina
    06.17.14

I use this facial wash when I feel like my skin is super dry and when I have been wearing heavy makeup for the day. It leaves my skin smooth and clean. It is not irritating and gentle for my skin