Cerra Sensory Oil Creative Energy | SheSpeaks

01.08.13

Great product

• ashikaseverin By  ashikaseverin     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.05.13

I like the size and presentation of the sensory oil but once again I am disappointed in the use of synthetic ingredients.

• Tillia By  Tillia     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.06.12

Awesome product..Lasts forever..part of my daily after work routine to relax me and transition to my home life..TY for letting try this product.

• kathy067j By  kathy067j     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.28.11

Love it

• mea777 By  mea777     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.25.11

I have been using this as a perfume for the past month. It smells divine and is a quick pick-me-up around 4pm when I start to get tired.

• mprather By  mprather     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.10.11

Smells great!!!!!! The roll on aspect of it is easy and nice.. Honestly I started bringing it to work when I felt a need for a mind boost, and the smell helped stimulate my abilities.

• coldpond By  coldpond     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.11

I liked it but my husband asked me to take another shower because it was giving him a headache....end of story. :(

• countrytomboy By  countrytomboy     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.11

This smelled awful and way too strong - Worst of all, it didn't smell natural at all. I found it upsetting that Cerra would use chemical fragrances instead of natural essential oils. Synthetic fragrances are connected to asthma and allergies and they cause me migraines, so this lotion was useless to me and the inclusion of synthetic fragrance made me not take Cerra's mission or image as seriously.

• horsesallover By  horsesallover     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.01.11

subtle frangrance meant to take away stress and leave me in a a better place...it definetly did the job.

• ericaurtel By  ericaurtel     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.23.11

I loved it! was very soothing