Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM | SheSpeaks

• vaniqua By  vaniqua
    05.11.19

Highly Recommend

This product was recommended by my dermatologist. I apply this while my skin is damp after washing before bed. The consistency is light enough not to feel cakey but has enough substance to provide adequate moisture. Other lotions have been pore-clogging, but not Cerave. The product is a little pricey for drugstore products but much more affordable than high-end products. The only downside to this lotion is the nozzle on the bottle sometimes gets blocked, obviously not a big deal.

• Shopaholic34 By  Shopaholic34
    06.07.17

Great Basic Bedtime Lotion

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I am very pleased with the results. I originally picked up this lotion because it was recommended by my dermatologist, and it did not disappoint! I go to bed with my skin feeling very soft and full of moisture, and wake up without breakouts. Over time I noticed that my face has become more hydrated in general. I am looking forward to how this product helps me to battle the dryness I experience come wintertime.