CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• hope500 By  hope500
    12.01.17

works great

This is a really great moisturizing lotion. It made my skin very smooth. it is the perfect answer to my dry skin

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

Great lotion

the lotion keeps my hands soft with all the hand washing from my work. it does not contain any propylene glycol and it absorbs quickly without greasy feeling. love this brand . It was recommended to me by my dermatologist.

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    05.26.15

I received a sample of a cleanser & lotion. They are both very nice. I had heard about this brand from a fellow Utuber and was excited to try it. I do recommend it. The cleanser does a good job of cleaning. The lotion smooths the skin very nicely.

• Karencitas By  Karencitas
    02.20.15

I bought this lotion originally for my body. Loved it. Then I bought the Cereve face lotion (one for pm and one for am). Neither of those knocked my socks off. After I finished the lost drop of my Mario Badescu facial lotion...and not being in love with it anymore, I tried this Cerave lotion on my face. Initially I was worried that it might cause break-outs...but so far, so good. (My skin is dry with occasional break outs). I am very happy with this lotion and its price tag. I will have to have a good reason to try something new.

• teefany1 By  teefany1
    05.04.14

Makes my skin so soft! Not greasy at all and absorbs very quickly!

• oregon By  oregon
    07.09.13

this is a terrific moisturizer, recommended by my dermatologist. It's not greasy, absorbs easily and leaves your skin smooth. I have dry skin and it's a perfect solution.

• jessbc By  jessbc
    07.05.13

does great at moisturizing

• sginsd87 By  sginsd87
    03.20.13

its great because it works on all skin types...my sister has acne and her doctor recommended this lotion and I've been using it ever since too...

• shalunya By  shalunya
    03.20.13

I love the formula of this lotion. Cerave has been my go-to face moisturizer for years. It's a great moisturizer with great hydrating ingredients which keeps my skin looking young and healthy.

• AshleyP75 By  AshleyP75
    01.27.13

Love this stuff!! So good for all skin types!!