CeraVe CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Review | SheSpeaks

• RIDHIMA By  RIDHIMA
    11.02.19

Have been using this after recommendation from my dermatologist. the best gear to go in winter leaving skin super soft with no dryness.

• Tessakerecman By  Tessakerecman
    10.28.19

Perfect for all skins types

Top skin cleanser for all skin types including individuals with dermatitis or eczema of the face! Non irritating and hydrating cleanser

• Neshia81 By  Neshia81
    09.05.19

Heaven Sent!!!!!

I use a doctor prescribed face cream and I did not want to use anything harsh to cleanse my face. All other products I tried had unnecessary products in it that caused irritation and dryness. I needed something that did not remove the protective barrier of my skin and this product was the winner. It really cleanses the skin well but leaves the protective barrier alone.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

Even For Skin Lupus!

Ok, I just think it is only fair to say I am trying many products so I switch quite a bit between them. I have to be honest and tell you that THIS is my reach for. I am loving this one over quite a few high ends as well. I will also be reviewing this one on youtube too .I have to give this 5 plus 5 stars! I highly recommend this for people who have the skin Lupus issues!

• kik1234 By  kik1234
    06.10.16

Great For Sensitive Skin

This is a nice cleanser if you have sensitive skin. It wont remove makeup, I tried. But for the days your face is bare it is a nice cleanser to use. The formula is thick and lathers well so just use a dime size. My skin feels like there is a film after rinsing but that goes away. My face does not feel tight or dry after use. Even my young daughter uses it without any irritation.

• parker2820031 By  parker2820031
    10.23.15

I'm a huge fan of CeraVe. The products work and are affordable. A good cleanser.

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    10.23.15

I received this free in the mail. It was a nice cleanser. It didn't break me out. It make my skin soft and blemish free. The only negative is the price.

• aimeeann By  aimeeann
    07.06.15

I used this face cleanser and my skin felt clean soft and refresh you should try it

• teefany1 By  teefany1
    05.04.14

Started using this about 6 months ago and love it! My completion is so much clearer and smoother! I use this along with the CerVe moisturizer and my skin has never looked better!

• Nadi102 By  Nadi102
    03.11.14

Good stuff, but only good, not great. It doesn't foam up, so don't expect that rich lather you get from other cleansers. It is very gentle and didn't irritate my sensitive skin.

• hokiefan2010 By  hokiefan2010
    01.16.14

The texture at first is somewhat odd. Probably my only complaint. But, it is gentle on your face, and has worked to clear up some of my acne. I use Cerave at night, right after my shower, and before I go to bed. It doesn't cause redness or any irritation like some of the stronger cleansers. I will continue to use this product for a while.

• kenzie927 By  kenzie927
    06.10.13

My absolute favorite brand for cleansers and moisturizers! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Works great, no complaints!

• AshleyP75 By  AshleyP75
    01.27.13

I love this stuff. So good for all skin types! dosent irritate the skin one bit

• pacifika By  pacifika
    07.10.12

After I started switching to skincare products without SLS, I came across CeraVe Foaming which is a highly raved face wash, and now I know why. It's extremely gentle, yet it gets rid of all your makeup residue (I pre-cleanse with coconut oil to get rid of my makeup and follow up with this cleanser). I don't notice any scent, which is nice for me because products with fragrances tend to irritate my skin. I have combination skin leaning towards oily and it's wonderful for cleaning my skin without leaving it too dry. I did have mild acne before using this product, and now I hardly ever get breakouts--not sure if it's due to this product since it's not marketed as an acne product nor does it have acne fighting ingredients, but I think my previous cleanser irritated my skin which then caused breakouts. I don't even need to use foundation anymore, so I HIGHLY recommend this product :)

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

I love and have use the hydrating one for three years so I decided to try this one. I now have my summertime cleanser! Gentle but effective for more oily skin types. Also cost effective at a dollar per ounce but with a 12 ounce bottle that last me about a year as a little goes a long way.