Centrum Flavor Burst Vitamin | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I got some of these for free from a sample site and liked the way they tasted, so I bought another bottle at the store. They seemed to perk me up better than my usual morning coffee did, but I stopped taking them because they are a bit expensive. Plus they didn't contain iron, which is what I'm really needing!

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

The taste is great but it seems a little too much like candy to keep around kids

• cheesenbread By  cheesenbread
    08.01.15

I am not a fan of these. They taste weird (plain and simple). I prefer gummies.

• kam180 By  kam180
    07.21.15

With the trend of vitamin companies making them appear more like candy, Centrum flavor bursts have succeeded in that! The coating tends to crack quickly, causing changes in flavor. These are good, but I prefer gummy vitamins when comparing flavor.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Definitely a vitamin but tastes somewhat better than others I have tried. And the nutritional value is great. Only the best with centrum brand

• ezgoingmom By  ezgoingmom
    08.07.14

I had went and purchased this bottle a few months ago. It was alright. The flavor was great,They tasted like candy for the most part. They were not bad. I had energy to get through my day.

• saharnoori1 By  saharnoori1
    06.05.14

yummy !!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

I tasted the sample at Target store. It had a good favor and color. It would made a good gift for friends or family who had a kid.

• DJW413 By  DJW413
    02.12.14

Received a sample of these and I really like them, taste is great! Only problem is that I wanna eat more than one! Great product, thanks Centrum!!

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.11.14

I just finished up my samples I received for free from Smiley360 and I am very impressed. This multivitamin is very tasty and extremely easy to chew. Best part of these are they have great flavor and you do not need to take with water or food. The down part of these and the only thing I do not like is that you need to take 4 for a recommended dosage. So for a bottle of 120 for the price is quite expensive for a month of a vitamin. But if you are looking for a vitamin with a fruity taste and is very easy to chew I highly recommend these multivitamins.