Celestial Seasons Sleepytime Tea

Celestial Seasons Sleepytime Tea

4.7
              Rated #5 in Coffee & Tea
50 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

it works This is a great tea to take before bedtime. It really makes you sleepy.

ZZZssss My go to...for those crazy days...always helps me get in some good zzzzs!!

Perfect for ANY evening! Love Celestial Seasonings Herbal Teas. Going to their headquarters in Colorado is a magical experience. One of the happiest places I've ever been. Sleepy time is perfect for any evening - any season.

Great flavor, relaxing While I love the flavor of this tea and its calming effect, I can?t say that helps with sleep at all. I drink it to relax but I do wish that it actually helped me go to sleep.

My favorite Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time tea has been a staple in my bedtime routine for years. This tea has an amazing flavor. It has a calming effect on the body that helps me get to sleep. I love this tea!

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime is actually my favorite herbal tea. I first tried it when I was pregnant with my 2nd child, and had trouble falling asleep at night. I sipped a cup or two about an hour before bed, and it really did help me sleep better. It even helped calm my nighttime nausea. I really love the taste of it, too.

Does the job This actually works. It really does help me get to sleep at night. Has a great flavor too.

Relaxing soft flowery aroma I have been drinking Sleepytime Tea since around 1979. I love the relaxing soft flowery aroma. This product really does have a calming effect or just enjoy it on a cold snowy day with a good book.

Zzzz I love their teas! Especially their sleepytime varieties. They help me relax so much and fall to sleep easier. Hands down best sleep tea!

Good tea for relaxation and easing your body down to get you a good rest.....

While this isn't going to knock you out like a Benadryl and melatonin cocktail it tastes yummy and the process of drinking a nice warm cup of tea is relaxing and therapeutic in itself. We love refrigerator at our house!

My mother used to give me this tea before bed as a kid hoping it would make me sleep, it didn't. It just tasted gross and made me nauseous.

Perfect tea to wind you down for the night. Its especially good for sore throats.

They are amazing and soothing. I'll make myself and my husband a cup before going to bed after a long day.

Very relaxing tea. Its the only one I can drink at night.