Celestial Seasonings Vanilla Sleepytime | SheSpeaks

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

Tastes amazing and it really does make me sleepy. I drink this every evening to relax and unwind

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

I liked this flavor better than the original. It had just the right amount of vanilla in which it kinda of gave it a nice sweetness. I like drinking Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea because it is so relaxing and has no caffeine. It is a nice way to wind down. I would recommend.

• BeachgirlNJ By  BeachgirlNJ
    04.04.14

I love this tea. I drink it almost every night before bed. Relaxing and so yummy.

• SavannahBeth By  SavannahBeth
    04.02.14

I was really surprised by how much I liked this. I'm sorta "meh" about the original Sleepytime, but this has an awesome and unexpected flavor combo that never would have occurred to me. This isn't something I picked up, it's what I wound up with when the SO took my grocery list to the store and was left to his own discretion as to what flavor of herbal tea to pick up, but I would definitely consider getting it again if the ingredients list is acceptable.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

vanilla tastes fake, I liked the original much better

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

add a little honey for sweetness and this is great, very relaxing and don't wake up groggy feeling

• vtangelgirl By  vtangelgirl
    01.11.12

I love Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea! It has mint and vanilla flavors, and makes a delicious wind down drink. There is absolutely no caffeine in this tea. I drink it to relax me for sleep and it really works. I love that it is not a sleeping pill, and I don't wake up groggy after. It's a treat that helps me to sleep!!!!