Celestial Seasonings Celestial Seasonings Decaffeinated Tea in Candy Cane Lane | SheSpeaks

• Vimtuous By  Vimtuous
    02.09.16

I'm a huge lover of mint teas, and this one tastes just like Christmas. It satisfies my sweet tooth as well without actually needing any sugar which is a huge bonus in my book!

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.05.16

This is my favorite flavor, so I tend to stock up during the holidays for year-round drinking. It's not as strong and medicinal as the pure peppermint tea, much more of a vanilla-mint, mild green tea flavor. I love that's it's decaf, because I can enjoy before bedtime. I do wish there was no soy added, though.

• Frenzyfest By  Frenzyfest
    12.06.15

This a solid peppermint tea. And the tagless/stringless bags are always nice. It's not just festive, it can be enjoyed year round!

• bear2012 By  bear2012
    08.12.15

I am an avid tea drinker and I have to say that this is one of my favorite teas! It is refreshing whether served hot or iced.

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

Lots of flavors and great taste- but sneaky soy ingredients. I stopped drinking this brand recently because some flavors have added soy as "natural flavor" and I avoid soy in my daily diet. I wish this product was just the tea leaves and nothing added, then I would go back to drinking it regularly...But for someone who doesn't mind the minuscule amount of added soy then this is a great brand we have purchased in my house for years!! The flavors that don't have added soy are DELICIOUS and some of my favorites!

• pinasanch By  pinasanch
    05.07.15

Celestial Seasonings is a tea I would recommend to anyone who is a tea lover! With so many flavors and blends you can't go wrong.

• KayleeM By  KayleeM
    02.19.15

Enjoying a cup of Celestial Seasonings 100% Natural and Decaffeinated Tea in Candy Cane Lane! This tea smells amazing, when I took it out of the package it just made me think of Christmas and all the scents that come with it! This is a peppermint tea with undertone flavors that I can taste of orange, mint and cinnamon (there are more flavors in this tea but for me at least I can't really taste them!) It was delightful and really delicious! It was very nice to have this on a Sunday morning in the Wintertime, warmed me right up in a very flavorful and scented way, you've heard of aroma therapy, well that's the only way I can really explain it! This tea is also Decaf Tea so you can drink it at night time too! The peppermint is very soothing, especially if you have a sore throat! I thoroughly enjoyed it!