Cedar Lane Roasted Chile Relleno | SheSpeaks

• Shop28 Shop28
    05.02.12

I have been trying to eat healthier, including vegetarian and all natural options into my diet. While this is sometimes difficult on the run, I have found a new favorite! Cedar Lane foods provides several frozen food options in the organic aisle of most grocery stores and the taste is unparallelled! My current favorite is the chile relleno, but be sure to try the eggplant parmesan and enchilada bake. Absolutely fantastic, garden fresh flavors. The tomato sauce tastes freshly made. After this I cannot go back to any other brand of frozen meals! Well worth every penny.

• Jenicsf By  Jenicsf
    01.05.13

I love most cedar lane products. This is no exception, the ingredients are very fresh and tasty. Tastes like it was cooked from scratch. Love that they use quality ingredients.

• Shop28 By  Shop28