Cat Dancer Cat Charmer | SheSpeaks

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

Awesome toy! Very fun way to interact with your cat! Also pretty strong for a cat wand. My Shih-tzu also really likes it lol.

• Bittles79 By  Bittles79
    12.02.11

I have never tried this but Santa will be putting one in my cat's stocking! My girl and my boy are going to go crazy over this!

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.11.11

My 4 kitties love this thing... They play with it even when we're not holding it because we managed to attach to their tree so it dangles... The get into what I call kamikaze kitty mode playing with it

• Laura116 By  Laura116
    10.20.10

Ok, I am going to have to try this for my totally spoiled Gibbster.......

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    09.02.10

This is to funny, I was at petco., last week and I bought a few new toys for my Spoiled kitty Bella. And I saw the Cat Dancer Cat Charmer , She Goes Crazy everytime I play with her. LOVES IT! Plus Great exercise for indoor cats!!!

• balitheike By  balitheike
    09.02.10

It's funny I just saw this featured on the main site of Shespeaks. I just received my Amazon order containing my fourth Cat Charmer! My 15 yr old cat still goes crazy for this toy, and he gets a new one about every year once it's all knotted up. They're a little pricy but I like the ones sold on Amazon best.

• wohorsey By  wohorsey
    08.27.10

I have on of these for my best friend Dustie T a persian who loves to play. He just jumps up so high to grab this toy.

• Ellayem By  Ellayem
    09.26.09

I bought one of these many years ago and it's still in excellent condition. My very active, playful Bengals love it. This is a very sturdy toy and a staple of our interactive play time.

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1
    02.24.09

Make sure not to leave this lying around when you are not playing with it. It can wrap around their neck and choke them. I have a similar toy and my kitten was playing right in front of me, I turned away and saw it around his neck.