Cat Bird Baby Pikkolo Carrier | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

What a lifesaver

Works great perfect for busy moms slot better than the older ones your baby can listen to your heart beat and won't feel insecure especially important to me when they're little

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    11.08.15

Love this carrier. It is super comfortable. It help support my back which is good compare to other carrier i have tried. You can adjust the stringers to be tight or loose or just right. Makes it easier to hold my baby without hurting my back. Good quality and last a long time.

• RFayette By  RFayette
    10.06.15

I love this carrier! I struggled to find one that didn't make my back ache, and this was it! It is super comfortable, even for all day use. I have used it for my daughter since she was only a few weeks old, and my 36 lb toddler still ride in it as well!

• circularsmiles By  circularsmiles
    05.21.12

This carrier is awesome! I love that this is a structured carrier with light padding a plastic clips,but it's so streamlined. that it isn't huge and bulky. Plus,it's high enough cut to put a baby starting at 8 or 9 lb.s in it without some huge insert. It's also cut wide enough so your little one's legs sit nice and wide around you for NO fear of hip problems!