Cascadian Farm Cinnamon Raisin Granola Review | SheSpeaks

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

Cascadian farms is one of my favorite go to granolas!!! So good you can eat it right outta the box by the handful!!

• Reyna1044 By  Reyna1044
    07.04.13

you'll love this!

• Hendrika By  Hendrika
    07.03.13

I just love this cereal. Nice and crunchy and very tasteful. It really keeps you going till lunchtime.

• im26e4u04 By  im26e4u04
    11.08.12

i would love to try this!

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.07.12

Tastes pretty good - the granola can be a bit hard at times. It's good for you!

• wagarific918 By  wagarific918
    03.06.11

I absolutely LOVE Cascadian Farm products. The cereals are delicious and keep you full, and when you're in a rush or need a quick snack, the granola bars are fabulous! I wish it were a little less expensive though. Unless there is a coupon available, they are pricey to purchase.

• amrm6226 By  amrm6226
    03.05.11

I use this granola mixed in yogurt with some fruit. It is good, however sometime a little to hard. Of all the "off the shelf" granola's, this is on of the best.

• law4usc By  law4usc
    02.17.11

The only granola I will buy!

• ruthhill74 By  ruthhill74
    11.03.09

Fantastic cereal! The best granola cereal around, I think. Expensive, but look for the coupons that abound!

• notheragain By  notheragain
    02.24.09

I agree. Their granola is really good. Pricey, but much better than others I've tried. Their dark chocolate version is also very good.