Cascade Action Pacs Review | SheSpeaks

• Msdreat By  Msdreat
    04.16.19

Good job

I use these in my dishwasher the get the job done and clean my dishes very well!

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Good, but pricey

These tabs get our dishes clean, but they are a little pricey in comparison to other brands.

• Srucinski15 By  Srucinski15
    08.02.18

Cuts through food and grease

Not a fan of rinsing your dishes? This cuts away food and grease with no problems. Affordable and dependable soap so y pi u only have to run the load once and speed up your day

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

Squeaky clean dishes!

These work extremely well! Even when my daughters fail to rinse the dishes! they are well worth the price! These are a staple in our household

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.09.16

Cleans my dishes!

Works good! Cleans my dishes and leave no residue.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

#1 in Dish Washing Pods

Cascade Action Pacs are well worth the price! My dishes and cookware are always clean, and the pacs never leave behind any food. My drinking glasses are always clear and never smudgy.

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.22.16

My favorite dishwasher cleaner. It's easy, and does an incredible job at washing my dishes

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

This was my favorite for the dishwasher. Liked how clean dishes were and pleasant smell.

• hodginsforeman1 By  hodginsforeman1
    11.07.15

This dish pace are very convenient compared to the old powder or liquid. Less messy and just pops right in even with older dish washing models. However I noticed that on several occasions I would still find reminisce of the pac on my dishes where it didn't dissolve all the way. But on good days my dishes are spotless even the gridy pots and pans.

• Jess9305 By  Jess9305
    11.07.15

Absolutely LOVE cascade. Nothing has gotten my dishes as clean as cascade has

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

This stuff really gets all your dishes clean. Super powerful!

• christifar09 By  christifar09
    08.21.15

I love how you can just put the dishes in the dishwasher part dirty and they come out clean once putting a cascade action pac In the dishwasher,

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

I love the convenience of these items but, I do find that they tend to stick together sometimes..the dishes are very clean and streak free

• Angiesmom121407 By  Angiesmom121407
    06.25.15

Love this item! Cleans dishes beautiful, no need to rinse

• Kunis20 By  Kunis20
    06.15.15

Always my 1st choice. I like a clean o can trust and know I won't be rewashing. Time is precious as a busy mother on the go rewashing dishes is the last thing I want to do. They are clean and not spotty. Definitely a trusted brand.