Carols Daughter A Magical Beauty Gift Set | SheSpeaks

• april1049 By  april1049
    10.17.15

Expensive, but definitely worth it! I have been using Carols Daughters products for the longest, and each product never fails to put a smile on my face.

• Rosenna472 By  Rosenna472
    05.01.14

Carol's Daughter A Magical Beauty Gift Set is just average. No bells and whistles.

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.28.14

I am hooked on her products! Bit expensive, but well worth just for the wonderful, unique scent. A little does go a long way and very luxurious to the skin. I was happy to see some of the hair products now sell at the Target stores.

• Hywelda9 By  Hywelda9
    09.14.12

All of Carol's Daughter's products are wonderful! You must search them out, but they are wlll worth it. (P.S. - I got mine through a home shopping show on TV.)

• harlemgirrl By  harlemgirrl
    11.30.10

my aunt use their products .. i havent had a chance to as of yet

• Gardenia By  Gardenia
    01.14.10

I recently tried the moisturizer for dry skin and it does not wok! It's one of the worst products that I have ever tried for dry skin. It was really disappointing because I had heard such great things about her line. It was a big disappointment.

• LoriAbramson By  LoriAbramson
    12.30.09

I saw the Princes Tiana line while shopping with my sister in Atlanta. I wasn't familiar with the store or the product myself but since my daughter is into the whole princess thing right now (she's 4), I decided to take a chance, and had my mom pick it up for her for Christmas. I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the products. We purchased the set with the shampoo, conditioner, and the bubbles. Each has a unique fragrance that is not too overpowering for a young girl.

• RUtheMOMof By  RUtheMOMof
    12.30.09

I have been using Carols Daughter for years and can't get enough of it. It may be a little expensive but it is worth it. A little goes a long way.

• aklaurie By  aklaurie
    12.30.09

I have never tried them but have heard wonderful things. They are not sold around me, unfortunately.

• Ivorysno By  Ivorysno
    12.01.09

I really want to try this, but the price would kill me!