Carne asada fries
- Prep Time:
10 Hrs 5 Mins
- Cook Time:
13 Hrs 25 Mins
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
23 Hrs 30 Mins
Makes: 10 7
Mexican dish (it taste good and worth the mess).
- Pile hot french fries on a plate
- Top with a large mound of shredded cheese
- Add chopped up carne asada
- Dollop lots of guacamole on top
- Cover or pop in the oven until the cheese is melted and delicious
Nom Nom Nom
I always have a house full of teenagers and this is a MUST !!
Looks yummy. I'll be trying this.
looks yummy will have to try it
Yummy that looks delicious, what a great recipe
This sounds wonderful! I will for sure be trying this recipe...thank you for sharing!
other recipes in appetizers
Very easy and delicous game time dip!! Make ahead and chill to enhance the flavor more. We usually throw together in the morning and get out at game ti…
Easy deviled eggs recipe.
Fantastic recipe from Katie Lee (Food Network star)!