Carne asada fries
- Prep Time:
10 Hrs 5 Mins
- Cook Time:
13 Hrs 25 Mins
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
23 Hrs 30 Mins
Makes: 10 7
Mexican dish (it taste good and worth the mess).
- Pile hot french fries on a plate
- Top with a large mound of shredded cheese
- Add chopped up carne asada
- Dollop lots of guacamole on top
- Cover or pop in the oven until the cheese is melted and delicious
Nom Nom Nom
I always have a house full of teenagers and this is a MUST !!
Looks yummy. I'll be trying this.
looks yummy will have to try it
Yummy that looks delicious, what a great recipe
This sounds wonderful! I will for sure be trying this recipe...thank you for sharing!
other recipes in appetizers
This guacamole isn't your average guacamole. Roasted tomatillos mixed into the standard guacamole ingredients elevates the flavor to make it perfect for…
Yummy cheese and chili dip!
Fantastic recipe from Katie Lee (Food Network star)!