Carne asada fries
- Prep Time:
10 Hrs 5 Mins
- Cook Time:
13 Hrs 25 Mins
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
23 Hrs 30 Mins
Makes: 10 7
Mexican dish (it taste good and worth the mess).
- Pile hot french fries on a plate
- Top with a large mound of shredded cheese
- Add chopped up carne asada
- Dollop lots of guacamole on top
- Cover or pop in the oven until the cheese is melted and delicious
Nom Nom Nom
I always have a house full of teenagers and this is a MUST !!
Looks yummy. I'll be trying this.
looks yummy will have to try it
Yummy that looks delicious, what a great recipe
This sounds wonderful! I will for sure be trying this recipe...thank you for sharing!
other recipes in appetizers
This is simple and quick, but so delicious!
A delicious easy Pico De Gallo for your enjoyment!
Salsa and Cheese Dip made in the crock pot.