Carmex Strawberry Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• KatieHopkins By  KatieHopkins
    07.19.19

Classic product made even better!

I have been using the regular Carmex for years after seeing my mom and my grandma use it. I finally found the strawberry and loved it! Same amazing benefits of fhe original formula with an amazing fragrance added. I love how inexpensive Carmex products are as well. Will continue to buy this. Would love new scents/flavors to be introduced in the future.

• jazzycamino06 By  jazzycamino06
    06.30.19

AMAZING

very hydrating my favorite brand that holds chapstick

• nimarahbar By  nimarahbar
    06.19.19

Worth it?!

I have had some ups and downs with Carmex, right now it?s a bit of an overwhelming trend but this lip balm is worth it, smells great not to mention adds lots of moisture and smoothness!

• Tannerbabes19 By  Tannerbabes19
    06.18.19

High moisture and Heals!

This Strawberry Carmex sure comes in handy all the time! I absolutely love the flavor and like how it does not add any color to my lips. It moisturizes my lips from when they get to dry from the daily sun exposure. I really like how it makes my lips feel silky and my lips just seem to improve more and more after each use!

• Noahsmommy1008 By  Noahsmommy1008
    03.13.19

Carmex is awesome!

Carmex is my go to lip care. I love the scents! My kids love to use carmex as well. Only lip care my 10 year old son will use.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    03.02.19

Absolutely Amazing

I love Carmex lip balm! It makes my lips softer and smoother! It really moisturizes and hydrates lips!

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

Carmex lip balm

What isn't great about carmex? It is one of if not the most hydrating lip balms I have ever used. It smells great and is inexpensive. I never have to worry about chaped lips again.

• catnip1222 By  catnip1222
    03.14.18

Can you go wrong with Carmex?

I love this lip balm stick! The texture is silky smooth and hydrating. The taste is divine and fruity and reminds me of summer. It has sun protection for your lips, too. I have left it in my hot, hot car many times and it has retained its shape somehow, and not puddled into my car seat, and for that I am thankful. It helps almost instantly with wind burned lips. It soothes sun burned lips. This is my favorite lip balm; the one that I will dig to the bottom of my enormous purse for, the one my kids beg to wear because they feel like they are wearing "real" lip stick when it is on. And it is super cheap and can be bought just about anywhere! It is hard to go wrong with Carmex.