Carmex Moisture Plus | SheSpeaks

• pepsijamie By  pepsijamie
    06.23.16

Not one I'd reach for

I'm just not crazy about this. i used to always have carmex in my bag but this leaves my lips feeling cakey and gross. I tried it, I didn't like it, I threw it away.

• kuananysha By  kuananysha
    07.15.13

carmez is and will always be the go to lip balm you cant go wrong with it. It makes your lips feel amazing and it last double win

• Airien By  Airien
    10.20.12

Another good product from Carmex

• HappyKat101 By  HappyKat101
    10.20.12

Works nicely, very cute packaging too.

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

I love carmex products. The only thing about this one is that I noticed smooth soft lips, then after a while of using it I had actually dryer and more chapped lips than before I started using it. It is good for the moment and not long term treatment. You have to apply often.

• lizzyw2009 By  lizzyw2009
    07.06.12

I love this product!!

• arsaivi By  arsaivi
    06.29.12

love the brand! .. this is the only lip balm that does not irritate my skin .

• nicole317 By  nicole317
    06.29.12

Love it! Use this every night before bed! It is not goopy like the original Carmex, still has that smell but not as strong! Pleasant scent, silky feel!

• Heather_R By  Heather_R
    05.17.12

I love Carmex. It's my go to when I have really dry or sore lips. It's amazing how quickly it makes my lips feel better. I was really excited to come across one of the new products by them called Carmex Moisture Plus. It's still Carmex but it has a hint of color to it. It's like wearing a lip gloss with the benefits of a lip balm. I think this is a great product to have in your purse all year round but especially the summer. It's light and perfect for adding a quick bit of color to your lips while lounging on the beach or meeting up with friends at a cafe. They have a few colors to choose from aswell... I would like to see more colors however.