Caress Daily Silk | SheSpeaks

• Kaleycasner1986 By  Kaleycasner1986
    09.06.19

Smells amazing

One of my two favorite body washes to use. The smell of it is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling smooth.

• Mystearica By  Mystearica
    08.12.19

Great value, you will love the wash.

This is one of my favorite Caress body washes, they make the best but I love the smell of it and how soft your skin is after using and the long lingering scent, you won?t be disappointed and it?s a great buy and it lasts a long time.

• Jnd42611 By  Jnd42611
    08.12.19

Love my caress

The scent of caress daily silk body wash is amazing. My skin feels soft and smooth to the touch and smells fresh all day.

• angelafair24 By  angelafair24
    04.30.19

Body

I love caress it makes my body smoth the smell Is so great I just started using this brand last month

• Mgoble36 By  Mgoble36
    04.12.19

Smells great!

These are great products and over the last few years they have really stepped it up with the scents they're using. The exfoliators small great as well.

• 41rdaly By  41rdaly
    02.20.19

Great nourishing body wash!

I have used the Caress Daily Silk off and on for years.. I keep coming back to it over more expensive body washes. I cleans very well and nourishes the skin without leaving a greasy or dry feeling residue. The scent is amazing...clean & fresh but not the typical 'soapy' smell. It is also a distinctly feminine scent without being overpowering or 'perfumey'. Love it!

• Loohoo21 By  Loohoo21
    10.11.18

Love caress but seems the price kept going up.. so stopped buying it.

• agzilla By  agzilla
    10.08.18

Washing with Caress since childhood

Caress is one of my all time favorite soaps. I've been washing with Caress since I was a kid (it was my mother's favorite soap, too). I've always loved the long lasting scent, and I appreciate how Caress hasn't messed around with the formula since then.

• Yooperchick906 By  Yooperchick906
    06.21.18

Great Scent

I love the scents available. Gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling silky soft.

• MichelleKD By  MichelleKD
    07.09.17

Caress is best

I have extremely sensitive skin. This is one product I can actually use that won't cause irritation to my skin. I love the silky smoothness of this product and the great smell.