Caress Daily Silk | SheSpeaks

• Loohoo21 By  Loohoo21
    10.11.18

Love caress but seems the price kept going up.. so stopped buying it.

• agzilla By  agzilla
    10.08.18

Washing with Caress since childhood

Caress is one of my all time favorite soaps. I've been washing with Caress since I was a kid (it was my mother's favorite soap, too). I've always loved the long lasting scent, and I appreciate how Caress hasn't messed around with the formula since then.

• Yooperchick906 By  Yooperchick906
    06.21.18

Great Scent

I love the scents available. Gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling silky soft.

• MichelleKD By  MichelleKD
    07.09.17

Caress is best

I have extremely sensitive skin. This is one product I can actually use that won't cause irritation to my skin. I love the silky smoothness of this product and the great smell.

• Christina27 By  Christina27
    07.08.17

I love this product. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling soft.

• KristinaA013 By  KristinaA013
    06.19.17

This product is really good! Not only does it smell wonderful, but it also leaves your skin feeling smooth and delicate! This is one of the many body washes I love and can actually use because i have sensitive skin.

• albaemmy By  albaemmy
    05.03.17

SMELLS DIVINE!!

Soft and smooth almost creamy body wash does exactly what the brand says... it caresses the skin leaving you soft, moisturized and smelling great.

• Kristiansabrina By  Kristiansabrina
    03.19.17

Loved the way this makes my skin feels!! Doesn't leave a gritty feel and smells very pleasant!!!

• MimiC4 By  MimiC4
    03.04.17

Fantastic Body Wash

This is one of the few body washes that the smell is not only fantastic but it stays with you all day. It doesn't leave a film on you but does leave your skin soft. Would recommend to anyone!

• lowgee82 By  lowgee82
    03.03.17

Smells great

I love this body wash and have purchased it many times. It smells really really good! It cleans very well and it has little beads in it and they exfoliate very well. This makes my shower more enjoyable. They also have many different types.