Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum | SheSpeaks

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

good flavor i drank it with cherry coke. but gave me a headache and yucky feeling after drinking it.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Captin Morgan

This is a good run to make mixed drinks with. If you like rum by itself its also a good brand to choose. I've bought it for a couple parties along with other choices and this one never lasted the night were on the other hand some weren't even touched. Its a good quality rum.

• NisiWanders By  NisiWanders
    01.01.18

The Captain Never Fails

Yea for Captain Morgan for never disappointing me. Rum and coke may sound cliche, but I still enjoy this old favorite. The perfect mix of spices and distillery work produces the perfect accompaniment to my favorite soda.

• suzieQTPIE By  suzieQTPIE
    10.20.17

Hauntingly Good Spiced Rum YOUR Halloween Treat

when i need a spicy warm and tasty treat .. I pick up Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and often google different mixes for this all-star choice ... lately it's been something called a Rum Runner....a mixture of fruity flavors and generous amounts of Rum... called me a pirate and put on Jimmy Buffet ..so we can All SIN-A-LONG TOGETHER !!!