Cape Cod Potato Chips | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    11.15.12

I consider myself to be a potato chips addict that has tried almost every brand out there and cape cod's chips are easily one of my favorites. I love how crunchy they are and are always full of flavor.

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

I really like that these chips are not as greasy as others and really like that they are a little crunchier too.

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

Has to be my favorite chip. I love that it's so crunchy and its not as greasy as some of the other chips.

• pamalamahler By  pamalamahler
    02.03.14

very crunchy and flavorful! one tasty chip!

• SoSewMama By  SoSewMama
    02.03.14

Best chips ever! My husband introduced me to these awesome babies. I wonder if they taste better in the Cape? Yum

• lbogar By  lbogar
    02.03.14

This product has perfect crunch and good consistent quality. They aren't too salty and they aren't greasy.

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    11.15.12

• gloriarr By  gloriarr
    11.09.12

sorry not for me. Lower salt is good but the taste is basically disappointingly bland. prefer other baked lower salt brands

• LosBrowns By  LosBrowns
    10.10.12

I love these chips because they are not too salty.

• sherryllmac By  sherryllmac
    09.05.12

I `ve tried this alot of times and i love it! its natural and healthy snack!

• taletreader By  taletreader
    05.19.12

The jalapeno flavor are my favorite. Kettle chips are so much better (in my opinion) than regular potato chips.