Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder Review | SheSpeaks

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.13.20

This is my husbands favorite soup! I'm not a huge fan of canned clam chowder but after trying it one night I thought it was better than average. It was thick and creamy and the potatoes were not mushy at all.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.11.20

Comfort soup

I serve this ontop of pasta with sides of garlic bread. Makes a delicious hearty meal.

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Thick and fulfilling

Chunky Clam Chowder is thick with potatoes and so fulfilling!

• miamiet1 By  miamiet1
    07.20.16

New England Clam chowder

I love all types of sea food and campbells creamy chunky new england clam chowder is the best

• miamiet1 By  miamiet1
    07.20.16

New England Clam chowder

• Geneva225 By  Geneva225
    07.19.16

Flavorful

This product is awesome......!! I've tryed it plan with its very delicious. I've also used it in some recipes an gives off a wonderful flavor very delightful!!!!! I highly recommend this product.

• RedSky By  RedSky
    06.29.16

The only brand of clam chowder to eat. When you can't find the clams in the chowder with other brands, you know it's just wrong. You can count on this brand to bring quality and decent sized ingredients.

• Charrlit By  Charrlit
    06.25.16

Great with rice as a side!

Best clam chowder I've ever had except minus the work! Making clam chowder is such a hassle. This literally saves me from the hassle. Canned clam chowder?! Who wouldn't love this? Love this with rice on the side. :)

• Pumpkin1024 By  Pumpkin1024
    06.24.16

Love the fresh taste and creamy goodness.. Great soups for anytime of day..Yummy!

• faithful4ever By  faithful4ever
    04.04.16

Had to review this soup . I love chunky new England Clam chowder its my favorite soup.it's creamy,and has the perfect texture and seasoning. all those potatoes hit the spot. I love this soup with a nice piece of crispy french bread and lots of pepper.

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    03.26.16

I actually enjoy this clam chowder but I doctor mine up with salt and pepper and some cheese.

• DJRW76 By  DJRW76
    02.24.16

I love New England Clam Chowder and this is very satisfying.

• Jazzyt92 By  Jazzyt92
    09.28.15

Very tasty clam chowder, full of flavor. Would recommend to others who really enjoy clam chowder

• xmarie411x By  xmarie411x
    09.23.15

i love clam chowder at first i was like clams lol and then i tried it and i was hooked lol clam chowder is the best

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    08.14.15

I am not a fan of this clam chowder, but do enjoy other Campbells Chunky soup!