Calvin Klein Obsession Night Perfume | SheSpeaks

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Not the best

I could Not stand the scent of this and donated it. For me: very unappealing. For other women this may be beautiful on them. For me, it was a complete Waste of Money.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

awesome smell. I have purchased about 3 bottles already. I love it. Smells ggrrreeeaaattt and lasts!

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

This is my FAVORITE perfume! Since I was young I always loved how my aunt smelled. So one time I asked her what she wore and she told me Calvin Klein's Obsession. So I went out and bought some Obsession. The next time I went to buy perfume, Obsession Night was right next to it and I smelled it and loved the smell right away so I decided to try that one out. I feel in love automatically. I then had to deploy and came back and tried to find it only to find out it was no longer on shelves ANYWHERE! I was so disappointed! Every time I see a perfume stand I stop by and if they have it, I buy a couple of bottles! Or I have to buy online. I get compliments ALL the time when I have it and everyone ALWAYS asks what I'm wearing when I wear it. I haven't found anything else that comes close!