Calvin Klein Euphoria | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.12.14

My signature scent. The scent is hard to describe but it has the following notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Green Notes, Black Orchid, Lotus Blossom, Champaca Flower, Liquid Amber, Mahogany Wood, Black Violet, Cream Accord. Great for day or night.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

No way.

Hate it. I hate both versions. I have a co worker, who wears this All the time. I can't tell her anything. It is just Not appealing at all.

• Jenn3283 By  Jenn3283
    02.24.16

This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes! I can smell it a mile away and know what it is lol. I tend to like stronger scented perfumes and I think this is definitely one of the them. I believe it has a mixture of jasmine and some other smells, not too positive all I know is I love it. And I like the shape of the bottle it comes in.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario

04.19.13

Smells great.

• joannerivera By  joannerivera
    04.19.13

Big Fan of this product for many years. Just introduced my daughter to it during the holidays. Love that the fragrance is not overpowering.

• staykratz By  staykratz
    02.07.13

This is my signature scent. I never leave the house without putting it on. I've been using it for about 3 years now and I still love it! Everywhere I go, I get compliments on this perfum. It's a great buy!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

I can say with out a doubt this is my favorite perfume, i got it as a present a few years back and i cant live with out it!! I always get lots of complements when i where it and i agree it does make me feel a little sassy, but also strong and confident! It is a scent that can be worn year round, but i do like to mix it up! Also it can smell a little different on every woman, my friend had to get it after she fell in love with it on me but when she wears it it has a softer smell, still very nice though! I like that though because its nice to have that variety! love love love!

• redhedd1972 By  redhedd1972
    10.04.11

I think this is a light fragrance that isnt too strong. I would recommend this to all of my friends and family that like to wear perfume.