Calphalon Nonstick 10 Inch International Griddle Crepe Pan | SheSpeaks

• rhondaspok By  rhondaspok
    10.22.14

Got one for my birthday...use it constantly

• bizarreashley By  bizarreashley
    02.24.14

I love these pans. They do not get scratched but they probably would if you scraped a knife or fork across it. It is a durable pan and it is nonstick. I make breakfast, lunch and dinner with these pans.

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

I got it based on the common I read. It was worth of the money but it was only last for two year and the non-sticking surface was not functioning as it used to me. I would only asked why spending so much money on it when it did not even had a lifetime warranty.

• robinann19599 By  robinann19599
    02.22.14

Though these pans are expensive, they are worth every penny. They heat and cook consistently, are heavy duty and if properly cared for they will last forever. I only use Calphalon pans now.

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.19.13

I bought one of these based on reviews from Consumer Report, and I have not been disappointed. This fry pan is amazing, and while the price is a little bit steep (for me, anyway) I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes to cook. You don't realize how crappy your kitchen tools are until you get something really good, and this pan will blow many people away.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.24.12

Love these pans. I use them for so much and they clean really easy.

• yuengel By  yuengel
    09.09.11

I love these pans - my favorites! They are really stick-free and easy to use. Not too heavy and not light where the heat sticks on one place - try it and fall in love with them yourselves!

• blueeyes1 By  blueeyes1
    09.27.10

I love my two caphalon pans - they hold up very well! I bought mine on sale at Bed,Bath and Beyond where I also had a 15 % off coupon - so a great deal all around.

• new2co By  new2co
    09.27.10

When my husband and I got married we had done a lot of research on calphalon and loved them so we put calphalon on our registry. We received 5 pieces and we love LOVE them!!

• vanderson By  vanderson
    09.27.10

My mom has this pan and I love it!!! She got these on sale at Macy's for about 60 to 70% off!! I know that they are some what pricey but when you can find them on a deal I believe its a steal!!! She had them already for over 2 years and they look brand new. I know she places them in the dishwasher and she cooks about 2 or 3 times a day.