Calphalon Hard Anodized 12 Inch Everyday Pan with Lid | SheSpeaks

• Nikirayven By  Nikirayven
    01.09.13

I love these pots and pans. For the last 5 or 6 years my mother has been buying me pieces of the sets. They are pretty pricey. About $35.00 to $40.00 a piece. I think they are very well made, come clean easy and no rust. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good set with some money to spend.

• theresacloe By  theresacloe
    09.10.11

I love using this pan! Not only is it nonstick, but it also has two handles, which I found is very nice when I made stir-fry veggies.

• amip1130 By  amip1130
    09.09.11

love it... high price but worth it

• SuthrnMom By  SuthrnMom
    11.01.10

I have a lot of pans, but this is by far my favorite and I use it daily! WONDER product as always from Calphalon!

• Laura116 By  Laura116
    10.08.10

these look good I am going to keep an eye out!

• laceyhodge By  laceyhodge
    10.05.10

Love it!

• smiley7 By  smiley7
    09.16.09

My girlfriend advised me to get this pan as all of her cookware was Calphalon Hard Anodized and she couldn't say enough about them. Agree 100% with the original reviewing member - this pan is fantastic. It was my first Calphalon pan ~ 5 years ago. Since then, I have replaced all my pots/pans with Calphalon, most are the commercial hard anodized. I also have Calphalon Commercial non-stick crepe pan, Contemporary 12" pan, omlet pan and dutch oven ~ have not had a single problem with any of the non-stick pans. I have purchased all on Amazon at a much better price than a dept store. The member reviewer was right about watching for a sale on Amazon - I have not paid over $35 for any of my 12 Calphalon pans. I highly recommend these pans.