Cafe Bustelo Coffee | SheSpeaks

• LanieM By  LanieM
    05.28.16

Very Strong Coffee

Was suggested to us by our maintenance man who's from the NY city area. If you like your coffee super strong go for it. I was a bit overwhelmed by its strength and found it a bit too bitter for my taste.

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I love, love , love this coffee. It's pretty cheap and it has a strong taste. I wasn't expecting much from this coffee because I got it on sale for $3.99 and I was surprised at how much I liked it. I thought it was better than most of the more advertised "big" brands.

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

I love strong coffee and this is strong enough without being bitter. I've used the kcups and enjoy it very much!

• kayk25 By  kayk25
    09.30.15

This is all we buy now. We love the taste of it! Use it as espresso or coffee!

• beautyproductlover By  beautyproductlover
    04.12.14

This coffee had the great flavor and capability to be the dark roast that I was hoping for but that is where the positive experience ended for me. The extremely fine grind of the beans interacted terribly with my BUNN coffee maker and resulted in a terrible mess of overflow each and every time I brewed a pot. I tried adjusting the number of tablespoons I used and the overflow problem still persisted. Although I enjoyed the taste of this coffee, I would not recommend or repurchase it because of the terrible mess and cup full of grinds that unfailingly occurred.

• lovebutterflyangel By  lovebutterflyangel
    04.11.14

This makes a mad cappuccino! Absolutely love!

• bndowney01 By  bndowney01
    04.29.13

Awesome! My boyfriend always buys this one and i love it.

• Buffyz By  Buffyz
    04.27.13

This is my moms favorite coffee. She always makes this. Smells amazing and tastes great.

• ab1490 By  ab1490
    01.05.13

I have to say this is the best tasting and most affordable coffee I've had in a long time. I live in Texas and it is constantly out of stock at my local HEB Plus. My family has been enjoying it for the past year and it seems everyone has caught on to how awesome it is. I am an avid coffee drinker and I give Bustelo an A++

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    01.02.13

Love Cafe Bustelo, I drink it like regular coffee and it's great. I also use it for espresso shots and it's nice and strong!!! Love the taste and it's priced fairly!!!!