CW One Tree Hill | SheSpeaks

• maddogscuba21 By  maddogscuba21
    01.13.16

I watched this entire show on Netflix. I had heard friend rave about it for years and finally decided that I should try it out for myself and see if it was worth the hype. Once I started watching I would tell myself I would watch one episode a night but then 3 episodes would fly by and I couldn't stop watching. I loved the show as was very sad that it ended. I loved all the characters and although some of the plot lines were far fetched I could not give up on them.

• DeejaVuu By  DeejaVuu
    09.10.14

I love this show! I've watched every episode and forced my ex to watch it with me too&he fell in love with the show lol.

• straykitten208 By  straykitten208
    09.10.14

One of my favorite guilty pleasures! You will fall in love with the characters and the story lines, Also the soundtracks are amazing!

• LoriR13 By  LoriR13
    09.05.14

I watched this series on Netflix from start to finish. I completely fell in love with the characters and the main storyline. As in all CW/WB shows, the plots get a little outlandish at times, but hey that's what makes it entertaining. I highly recommend this show to everyone, especially those who enjoyed Gilmore Girls and/or Gossip Girl.

• LoriR13 By  LoriR13
    09.05.14

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

So sad that it ended it got really good at the end very drama based I love the comedy in it too

• kerrib By  kerrib
    07.08.14

This was a really good series. I preferred the earlier seasons though when they were in high school.

• HazelBeltran5 By  HazelBeltran5
    12.27.13

one of my favorite shows.

• LASouthernMom By  LASouthernMom
    12.26.13

This is one show I haven't watched. What's it about?

• jennawall By  jennawall
    12.20.13

I loved this show I miss it so much i can watch it over and over