CVS tampon | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This isn't like a Tampax offbrand. This is like an offbrand of an offbrand. They hurt to insert and are just not what I'm looking for when I'm in need of this type of product. Don't buy them unless you want to feel like you're stuffing cardboard inside you!

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.15.15

Cheap, but good quality, would usually buy this unless a name brand was on sale. Never had an issue with use

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Great product perfect price convenient to buy

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• cpatino By  cpatino
    12.29.13

When I purchase off brands on items like these, I prepare myself that they aren't going to be like Playtex etc. but when I am low on money, I will use what I can afford. The only type of tampon that I hate is the cardboard ones. I think that over all they served their purpose.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    12.29.13

I bought these as an emergency and CVs was super convenient but I'm just not satisfied. They weren't easy to use, or pull out, and they were just hard! For the money I'd rather go to Kroger like I normally do.

• keanotkeawanna By  keanotkeawanna
    12.29.12

I brought these because i only had a small amount of money on me that day. When I first tried them they were painful. When I went to change I thought that it was dry because of the way it felt but when I saw the tampon I found it to be completely full. i bought these so i decided I would just suffer through. My experience did get better(maybe I hadn't quite place the tampon correctly the first time). Another problem I had with these tampons was the applicator, it is definitely a slippery applicator. I had to use both hands just to get it in. I DEFINITELY will never buy these again.