CVS | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

I don't particularly like shopping at CVS. I think that most other pharmacies do about the same job at filling prescriptions, and I don't think that much of their sales. I feel like I can get the same prices at other stores without clipping coupons and combining sales and using my card. It's so much simpler just to buy something at an already-low price than it is to have to try and figure out the sales flyer to get 10 cents extra off. I have better things to do with my time!

• Carlyjwhite1 By  Carlyjwhite1
    07.19.16

Best place to coupon!

This is the best place to Coupon!! I get the best deals at this store for All my beauty and healthcare needs - the pharmacy is always great too!!

• angelnorwood By  angelnorwood
    07.18.16

I love to shop at cvs. I use coupons, combined with their store coupons I save a ton of $$

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.14.16

Another store than really has no sales. You have to buy so much of what you don't really need to get their "rewards" bucks.

• RachP03 By  RachP03
    06.11.16

I love CVS!

I love CVS! I like going there when they have great deals. Then I combine the deal with a manufacturer coupon and sometimes a CVS coupon. I also enjoy their Extra Care Bucks program. They are always really friendly and helpful.

• Leahmom By  Leahmom
    05.06.16

Extra bucks fan

Regular pricing at CVS stores is outrageous, but if you use coupons and participate in their Extra bucks program you can score great deals on household necessities and cosmetics.

• TippyTara33 By  TippyTara33
    03.20.16

CVS stores are the perfect convenient store to get all your basic household needs.The extra care program offers you excellent sales and promotional items for less.Order your prescriptions online and pickup for fast and reliable services.

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I shop at CVS often because of the combination of sales, ECB deals and being able to use my coupons on the deal to get really good deal on items. I didn't give them five stars because some of the sales items are not always available on the first day of the sale. The other week I went in to get vitamins that were on sale , I went Sunday the first day of the sale. The vitamins were not there. But the next week once the sale ended they had an endcap display of them.

• Gicris By  Gicris
    02.18.16

This is my favorite pharmacy, I can find here everything, I filled my prescription online and is so easy!

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I like CVS very much. The stores are clean and staff is helpful most of the time. I took one star away because every time I go in to get a specific item, it's always the last one on the shelf. Maybe its my luck. Other than that, the store is great.

• JMCCALL By  JMCCALL
    01.10.16

I like CVS. I feel that the pharmacist is very helpful. I don't find the prices particularly higher/lower than competing pharmacy/store. The employees are always helpful and friendly. I have lived in several states and found this true to them all.