COVERGIRL clean whipped creme foundation | SheSpeaks

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    11.07.15

It's a medium coverage, but you can build it up to full coverage. Also it's better to apply with a beauty blender, or any beauty sponge cause it can be kind of streaky of applied with a wrong foundation brush.

• fellowtiny By  fellowtiny
    07.23.15

I liked this foundation, but even with my matched color it did leave a small bit of lines where it wouldn't blend as well as I had hoped. I ended up going a shade lower and that worked better. It isn't too pricey and feels weightless on the skin. Nice product and love cover girl!

• MilaWoodward By  MilaWoodward
    08.13.14

pros- this product is amazing it makes my face look and feel flawless con - if your acne prone this product is not for you

• cassnate By  cassnate
    04.28.14

great color match

• tcbinsb By  tcbinsb
    04.25.14

I adore this foundation! I've used other Covergirl liquid foundations but they always were off quickly. I love this one because it is smooth and doesn't cake on or look unnatural. It was easy to find a color that matched my skin tone as well. It's doesnt look or feel like I'm wearing foundation at all! I use a primer underneath to make my face look even more flawless!

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

It was one of my favorite product that I could not live without it. It was light and match my skin beautiful. The price was reasonable and totally worth every penny for it. It was not the top line of product but you would not regret for it once you try it on your skin.

• rochaevelyn By  rochaevelyn
    02.22.14

It's a light to medium coverage scent it's not that bad texture creamy easily blendable long lasting with primer

• annaania25 By  annaania25
    01.05.14

This foundation is simply amazing! Great coverage, but still feels like you have no foundation on. It doesn't cake and stys on the entire day.