CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint Plum Mint | SheSpeaks

• AshleyP75 By  AshleyP75
    01.27.13

This is okay?I felt it left my lips feeling a little too sticky

• MissRubyRoux By  MissRubyRoux
    01.26.13

A must-have lip gloss! C.O Bigelow is just great! I love the minty sensation it has. It leaves a minty wet shine on your lips and instantly cools and hydrates them.

• Rageena By  Rageena
    11.01.12

The stuff is a little pricey, but it lasts forever! I only get upset because the cap doesn't keep out those little floaters in the bottom of your purse. I have to clean the twist on cap and applicator constantly. Otherwise, this is as glossy as it gets. And the mint scent is strong enough for others to notice.

• ellalaz By  ellalaz
    10.31.12

This is my FAVORITE lip gloss ever. It feels wonderful on, tastes great, leaves my lips feeling moisturized, and makes my hubs want to kiss me over and over. :)

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    05.22.12

C.O. Bigelow Bath & Body Works Mentha Lip Tint - Plum Mint "mint-infused lip balm imparts a sheer hint of berry color and glossy high shine with a refreshing, cooling sensation" per website This is a wonderful lip shine product that keeps my lips moist and with lots of shine. The tube I have has lasted forever and a little goes a long way. The pepermint adds a nice fresh taste. The addition of an SFP to this product would be great and make it a 5 star for me!