CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• Norbeem By  Norbeem
    07.31.17

Good

This is a nice shampoo. It has a good scent and removes all the dirt on my scalp. It doesn't give me dandruff and my hair feels really soft after I wash it with this product! I really like this and will keep buying it.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    07.05.17

Super product!

I have tried many conditioners in search of one that can help my dry damaged hair. Up until now, I have failed miserably. Clear feels good going on my hair, thick and smells good but (this is where it differs from others) once I rinse it out my hair still feels hydrated. Hours later my hair still feels nourished whereas all others have lost luster. I personally feel the price for this product is well worth it. I consider it magic.

• lowgee82 By  lowgee82
    03.03.17

AMAZING

this stuff is really really great. It works so good on my hair and leaves my hair shiny and really soft. I love the smell and the texture. the price is good and it does its job.

• Sandra7 By  Sandra7
    07.20.16

Love clear shampoo .. I have itching scalp once in a while and this works !

• nafrod By  nafrod
    06.19.16

Great product; low price

One of my most favorite drugstore brands. Clear does not build up, so it is not gunky or gross, but will leave your hair smooth and shiny. Don't be scared to purchase because it's cheap-- it's a quality product.

• bev1126 By  bev1126

A must havr

I love, love, love this product. Leaves hair soft, shiny, manageable and smells good. Not build up, easy rinsing.

• CaylaRae73 By  CaylaRae73

Learning from my Childhood Teacher

I was introduced to shampoo & conditioner by my daughter. I had tried several only to leave my hair brittle, dry, frizzy and with more split ends than I had originally begun. I had asked for advise from my professional beautician, as well as from a professional at a top dollar salon. None of the expensive shampoo and conditioners helped. Matter-of-fact, they only dried my hair out worse. I began to lose my hair in fistfuls. My doctor had told me it might happen due to the many prescriptions I am on, but I didn't let that stop me. My daughter found Clear and I have been hooked since. As a business owner, I'm not ashamed to greet our customers on a daily basis. Clear gave me my spirit back.

• CaylaRae73 By  CaylaRae73

Learning from my Childhood Teacher

• Cbe848 By  Cbe848
    03.19.16

Bought this by mistake. I tried it. I love the scent, and it leaves my hair so nice. I will definitely buy it again.

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.06.16

I was pleasantly surprised by this conditioner. I thought it performed really well, keeping it smooth, moisturized and didn't weigh it down. I tried the one for fine hair, as that was the only choice at the store that day. I have long thick hair.

• Quickie628 By  Quickie628
    01.19.16

Love this shampoo the s ent lasts even after 2 days. Keeps my hair soft and shiny.

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

The only conditioner I will use. Moisturizing and not too heavy on my hair.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

I haven't use this before but I will definitely will soon

• tracymizell4 By  tracymizell4
    11.24.15

Have not ever tried this but would definitely love to soon

• ninimon123 By  ninimon123
    11.23.15

i havent used this but i will deinitely would want to try it since i;'s a good branf