CHI Infra Therapy Moisture Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• laice52487 By  laice52487
    09.13.14

this is wayyy wayyy to thick of a shampoo, i could not get it all out of my hair. i did not use a lot but it left my hair very oily and did not look clean!

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    06.19.13

Too expensive and doesn't work. What I mean by work is I felt it left a residue on my hair. I have VERY thick, course hair and usually do not have this problem. I was really disappointed but glad the store I bought it from has a good exchange policy.

• taphil01 By  taphil01
    03.12.13

Not a fan of this at all. Left my hair tangled and dry. Only plus side this is that it smells nice.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

I love chi and use alot of there products and tools but have never been a fan of this! Does do any thing for my hair or my clients. does smell nice though!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

I was not very impressed with this shampoo. I found it on clearance at Target and was really excited but my hair got really dry after using it. Big disappointment

• toofaced By  toofaced
    09.11.10

I am definetely not a fan of this. I have naturally dry hair and this shampoo made it even dryer.

• kiss227 By  kiss227
    08.27.10

The shampoo smells great and worked well for about the first two weeks. However, after long term use, even with the conditioner, I found that it left my hair very dry. I ended up with MANY split ends, and dry, overheated hair!