CBS Two and a Half Men | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I love this show. With or without Charlie Sheen, I DVR it so I won't miss an episode. I recommend.

• vmajano812 vmajano812
    11.11.12

When Charlie Sheen was on it it was hilarious! But Ashton Kutcher has ruined it for me. Don't watch the new episodes at all.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.17.18

TV gem wish I'm a happy camper

My Dad got me into this now it's one of my favorite things to watch so funny my sides hurt totally worth it I'd recommend this to fans of Mike and Molly and George Lopez the sitcom I'm so happy there's a lot of seasons more the merrier number one for me top notch I'd give this more stars if I could Berta's great tells it like it is always cracks me up

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.17.18

TV gem wish I'm a happy camper

• mcurnutt0001 By  mcurnutt0001
    10.18.15

I love love this show, not so much without Charlie Sheen though! Still watch it with Ashton Kutcher but not as much as I used to, I mostly watch reruns of the episodes with Charlie Sheen! Would still recommend it to a friend.

• angelinafalcon413 By  angelinafalcon413
    07.24.15

If you like explicit sexual content this is for you! I personally would not recommend because there is not storyline. Nothing but sexual content here...

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

I don't understand the appeal here. At all. Sorry.

• maemae36 By  maemae36
    01.08.15

I never liked this show.

• katitiak By  katitiak
    01.08.15

This show is another goodie! I have watched a lot of episodes. Very funny

• Stacik87 By  Stacik87
    01.05.15

The show has not been the same since Charlie Sheen left but it seems to be getting better this season. I think the series will end with a bang this year.

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    12.15.14

This season is so much better than the past couple, especially with the new storyline of Alan and Walden being married now. It took a nosedive when C.Sheen left, but the show has finally picked up again!

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

I liked this when Charlie Sheen was in it and I like Ashton but it just doesn't seem like a realistic scenario anymore and the plots are kind of outrageous. I can't relate at all anymore.