CBS NCIS | SheSpeaks

• GMulholland GMulholland
    07.06.16

Favorite NCIS

NCIS is one of the shows that I watch regularly and cannot miss an episode of. I love Gibbs and the lines/stories that they have created for him. The show is always throwing something new into the mix. Although I will miss Tony's character, I can't wait to see what the next season brings.

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    09.27.18

Love NCIS

I really enjoy watching NCIS as they have interesting characters, respectful atmosphere, and do not involve current political views in their episodes. I will definitely continue to watch this program!

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

My husband and I watch this show every week. We?ve seen every episode. It?s probably one of our top 5 favorites

• Mindi66 By  Mindi66
    10.11.17

Best Show

I have watched this show since it started & I love the characters particularly Gibbs, Abby, & Ducky!

• mastrogm By  mastrogm
    10.11.17

NCIS Changes

I have always loved NCIS as well as Mark Harmon. However the show has taken quite a change with many of my favorites leaving. It now is almost boring. I guess it is true that after many years it may be time to move on. Still love all the actors including those who have left.

• Chickensalad By  Chickensalad
    06.29.17

Redundant Plot, but fun!

Great show! There is a lot of character growths as you watch the series. The plot can get redundant, but it is entertaining nonetheless.

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

A series with humour

one of the best series ever!! Mark Harmon is just adorable ! a series with humour and mystery!

• newproductskb By  newproductskb
    03.30.17

CBS NCIS - is the BEST!

One of the best shows on TV. I have watched from the beginning and still love it. The actors to an amazing job - they keep it funny and interesting. ( well I guess that is the writes). Abby is a real hoot! Love everything about this show.

• gloriarr By  gloriarr
    03.09.17

NCIS one of the best for both cast and writers

We have watched NCIS from the beginning,. It has a terrific cast. Even when one actor leaves, the actor who thaes their place meshes in well with the cast. The writers for this show have done a terrific job using the actors to their best advantage.

• stephag1990 By  stephag1990
    08.14.16

Great show!

I enjoy watching episodes of NCIS, it's a really great show. The characters are amazing. I can't say it's my favorite one because NCIS: Los Angeles is my favorite and I love to watch it more.

• cdbfdb87 By  cdbfdb87
    07.27.16

OMG! I love this show. Gibbs and Abby are the best. This show is a great way to unwind and learn a few things that you may not have know about any of the armed services. 100% love this show.