CBS NCIS Review | SheSpeaks

• aritayes By  aritayes
    03.17.21

Quirky

The characters are interesting and relatable. Similar to other crime shows that are available. The characters are what kept me watching. Not the cases that they were trying to solve.

• marjoycek By  marjoycek
    01.14.21

NCIS Z

Great show,great cast. I have been watching it from the beginning.

• Tay0914 By  Tay0914
    12.22.20

Im bot really into this show im more of a Criminal Minds girl this show just keeps going and running out of ideas.

• celticnightflower By  celticnightflower
    12.08.20

From great to meh

This used to be one of my favorite shows to watch and many characters have come and gone over the years. It was hard though when Abby's character left. The whole dynamic of the show changed and it's just not as enjoyable anymore.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    11.28.20

Greatest TV show ever!

One of the best criminal drama shows on TV!! We watch it every week without fail! Was very sad when Covid-19 shut them down from filming new episodes for those 3 months but so happy they are back on schedule and not just reruns!

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    08.18.20

I caught up on all the episodes about 4 years ago for CBS NCIS. I now watch it weekly. It is a great show to watch and keeps it interesting.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Addictive Series

I love this show NCIS is one of my all time favorite it can't be best fans of criminal minds will not be disappointed highly recommend this checks all the boxes

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Addictive Series

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    09.27.18

Love NCIS

I really enjoy watching NCIS as they have interesting characters, respectful atmosphere, and do not involve current political views in their episodes. I will definitely continue to watch this program!

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

My husband and I watch this show every week. We?ve seen every episode. It?s probably one of our top 5 favorites

• Mindi66 By  Mindi66
    10.11.17

Best Show

I have watched this show since it started & I love the characters particularly Gibbs, Abby, & Ducky!

• mastrogm By  mastrogm
    10.11.17

NCIS Changes

I have always loved NCIS as well as Mark Harmon. However the show has taken quite a change with many of my favorites leaving. It now is almost boring. I guess it is true that after many years it may be time to move on. Still love all the actors including those who have left.

• Chickensalad By  Chickensalad
    06.29.17

Redundant Plot, but fun!

Great show! There is a lot of character growths as you watch the series. The plot can get redundant, but it is entertaining nonetheless.

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

A series with humour

one of the best series ever!! Mark Harmon is just adorable ! a series with humour and mystery!

• newproductskb By  newproductskb
    03.30.17

CBS NCIS - is the BEST!

One of the best shows on TV. I have watched from the beginning and still love it. The actors to an amazing job - they keep it funny and interesting. ( well I guess that is the writes). Abby is a real hoot! Love everything about this show.