CBS Ghost Whisperer | SheSpeaks

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.20.16

Wonderful show!

I use to watch this show every week it is very interesting. I still watch the reruns on Sunday on the Pop channel.

• sgibbstulsaoklahoma By  sgibbstulsaoklahoma
    06.24.16

GREAT SHOW!

I watched this show every week. I do believe in the Sixth Sense that some people have and I loved how it was portrayed. She was an ordinary woman who just happened to see ghosts!! LOVED IT!

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

I loved this show. The aspect of it was just interesting to me plus her husband Jim was so sexy I had to watch.

• Simplyalyssaa By  Simplyalyssaa
    07.02.14

This show is something I love that newer shows seem to lack and that's depth. It was much darker than television now days. It had heart and horror and family value. I loved everything about this show and wish it didn't end but I have to say how it ended was perfect.

• jsoohoo By  jsoohoo
    01.03.14

Loved watching this with my daughter.

• BronzedPrincess123 By  BronzedPrincess123
    12.27.13

This show was my favorite show, I am so angered that its gone. I wish I could at least got better closure.

• LadyColes By  LadyColes
    12.25.13

show is very addictive. got Netflix just so I could catch up on episodes.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Really miss this one but still watch the reruns

• livenlovelife247 By  livenlovelife247
    04.15.13

Have watched this show for years. Have seen each episode numerous times. If you like suspense, thriller type shows then this is an awesome show to watch. Can't get enough!

• hra2013 By  hra2013
    04.15.13

This show is great, I love the fact that its just a little spooky but not to scary, If you havent seen this show you deff. need to watch it!