CBS Criminal Minds Review | SheSpeaks

• Catlover76 By  Catlover76
    06.03.19

Criminal minds

This show is fantastic I'd give it two thumbs up one of my all time favorites for sure i watch reruns evry chance i get dying to see how they end it

• Orangetabby By  Orangetabby
    03.20.19

Not a show to miss

Can't say enough about this one i watch it every chance i get great for fans of csi

• BigTimeCatMom86 By  BigTimeCatMom86
    02.22.19

Good scary fun

Full of heart pounding action scary and entertaining plot twists galore great for fans of the mentalist and csi

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Hello binge watching

Love criminal minds I like the older seasons better but still highly watchable if you like CSI Miami this will blow you away one of my oldest friends got me into it

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

Criminal Minds is one of my favorite shows. I started watching it in season six and caught up with the earlier seasons on A&E and ION channels. The show went downhill for me in Season 10 with the Callahan character. I think this season has gotten a lot better.

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    08.14.15

This is one of my top criminal drama shows. Just don't watch before you go to bed at night!

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.04.14

One of my favorite shows. Great story lines, suspense and drama.

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

Love this show. This is one of my favorite tv shows. Everh episode is interesting and the characters just work so well together. Love them.

• BigChas By  BigChas
    07.10.14

Great show! Great cast! If you like anything pertaining to "criminal minds" & how they work, you'd like this.

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45
    06.03.14

This is still one of the best shows on TV. I love the cast and the storylines.

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

I love this show. It is amazing how well the cast works together.

• Dominiiku93 By  Dominiiku93
    02.24.14

I love watching this show! I find it so fascinating how they profile the suspects and use the criminal's tricks against them! Not recommended for kids because of some of the graphic violent acts on the show, however, if you are into murder mysteries with a good bit of action, this show is for you!!

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.22.14

Incredible show with great actors. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat.

• mfishah By  mfishah
    11.11.13

yes, another great show! the grittier, darker, more twisted, the better!

• Cowgirl07 By  Cowgirl07
    11.07.13

Between the actors, plots, and story line this has to be one of my favorite crime shows. They did a great job finding their actors and keep the plot line going. I'm happy to see a crime show where it doesn't feel like you are watching the same episode over and over with new characters and names.