CBS Big Bang Theory | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I just started to watch this show and I have caught up on reruns. The show is hilarious and it is refreshing to have different story lines. Sheldon is my favorite!

• lockliss lockliss
    03.21.12

I try to watch this show and while I love that a lot of the Roseanne actors are on the show, it just seems to be the same situation and the same show over and over. I get it, you're a bunch of geeks looking to score. Next!

• classygirl2311 By  classygirl2311
    03.30.19

I love The Big Bang Theory

I absolutely love The Big Bang Theory, I have the first 6 seasons, need to get the last 5 seasons and watch them. This show is hilarious I don't have a favorite character, they all seem to compliment each other. This show cracks me up...

• Booney86 By  Booney86
    03.29.19

Funniest show in decades true to life compassionate funny and entertaining to the maximum

• Orangetabby By  Orangetabby
    03.20.19

Comedy rocks

Wow what a fantastic show super funny I've been watching reruns for years

• Girlfan1986 By  Girlfan1986
    12.20.18

Big Bang theory never gets old

I've always loved this show my mom's a die hard fan too she got me into it too good to pass up one of the funniest comedies I've ever seen blows most of them out of the water highly recommend this to everyone

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Howard's mother fan

Unique and funny pure genius can't go wrong with the big bang theory Heart warming and entertaining I would recommend this to my mom but she's already watching it Everytime it comes on TV

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

It seems like a good show but I?ve never really been able to get in to it

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.25.16

Love this show!!

This show is so funny! Its a great show for the whole family. I love it!

• Kelseyuhlman By  Kelseyuhlman
    08.15.16

CAUTION: Addicting to Watch

Me and my boyfriend watch this every night together. It's super funny. And with ever character just as humorous makes it so much better.

• Washburn17 By  Washburn17
    08.15.16

Awesome nerdy show lol.

Surprisingly one of the funniest shows i have ever watched. It is really geeky and nerdy lol, but even though some of the stuff they say is hard to understand, anyone with common sense can take and put 2 and 2 together lol.

• pearls2cents By  pearls2cents
    07.30.16

Funny

This is a show that I thought I would not like...so I ignored it for a long time...until one day, I came across it when I was changing the channels on the TV and decided to give it a chance. This show is pretty hilarious! These guys are so funny and silly. I am wondering why I didn't watch it sooner. It is a show that I search for and watch routinely, now. Yea, I do recommend it and hope you like it, too!