CBS Big Bang Theory | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I just started to watch this show and I have caught up on reruns. The show is hilarious and it is refreshing to have different story lines. Sheldon is my favorite!

• lockliss lockliss
    03.21.12

I try to watch this show and while I love that a lot of the Roseanne actors are on the show, it just seems to be the same situation and the same show over and over. I get it, you're a bunch of geeks looking to score. Next!

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

It seems like a good show but I?ve never really been able to get in to it

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.25.16

Love this show!!

This show is so funny! Its a great show for the whole family. I love it!

• Kelseyuhlman By  Kelseyuhlman
    08.15.16

CAUTION: Addicting to Watch

Me and my boyfriend watch this every night together. It's super funny. And with ever character just as humorous makes it so much better.

• Washburn17 By  Washburn17
    08.15.16

Awesome nerdy show lol.

Surprisingly one of the funniest shows i have ever watched. It is really geeky and nerdy lol, but even though some of the stuff they say is hard to understand, anyone with common sense can take and put 2 and 2 together lol.

• pearls2cents By  pearls2cents
    07.30.16

Funny

This is a show that I thought I would not like...so I ignored it for a long time...until one day, I came across it when I was changing the channels on the TV and decided to give it a chance. This show is pretty hilarious! These guys are so funny and silly. I am wondering why I didn't watch it sooner. It is a show that I search for and watch routinely, now. Yea, I do recommend it and hope you like it, too!

• Dannimae By  Dannimae
    07.30.16

great show

I love this show I have been watching since the beginning I love that its not full of drama like most shows are

• KJG3383 By  KJG3383
    07.11.16

Love Love

I love this show. I've been a fan from the first season. I DVR this show and can't wait for the next episode!!

• candaceshae By  candaceshae
    05.24.16

Love this show!

This has to be one of my favorite tv shows on television being a bit of a geek in school the subtle jokes remind me of friends while the basic slapstick is bonus

• nikianderson85 By  nikianderson85
    05.10.16

Funny show with good storyline

I have been watching the Big Bang Theory for years now and it is great. I have loved the progression of the characters and seeing them all grow together. It's funny and quirky and gives some comedic relief! :)

• lolamae22 By  lolamae22
    04.30.16

Big Bang is a must see show, that you will in love with once you see it!!!

One of the best sitcoms out there. Sheldon is extremely smart, but does not get sarcasm and Amy Farrah Fowler is his loyal girlfriend. Penny and Leonard are a cute but odd couple. Bernadette and Howard are the perfect couple. Raj is still trying to find the right companion. Perfect cast of characters make this sitcom both heartwarming and hilarious. A must see show.