CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH(TM) Pantiliners Review | SheSpeaks

• Theweirdone By  Theweirdone
    06.28.19

Never leave home without it

Use every day, every period Great for everything You dont know when it's going to happen I always have one or two with me Never leave home without

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    06.09.19

Completely Confident

I love Carefree Acti Fresh Body Shape Panty Liners! I feel confident knowing they have leak free protection and odor control! They stay in place with adhesive and are comfortable! It's true when they say that the best gifts come in small packages!

• Thor11 By  Thor11
    05.23.19

Use these every month and they've never failed me. Love that they're a lot thinner than most others so I don't feel like I'm wearing a regular pad. I did recently buy a pack that looked different from what I usually get (same packaging but the liner itself was much thicker) and I'm hoping I just grabbed the wrong one and they haven't changed anything. Overall still works great and thinner than others.

• Hunt29 By  Hunt29
    03.15.19

Perfect for me

I love carefree liners as they are the only ones I do not have an allergic reaction to. I have about 2 days or so that I use a liner for extra protection and I always reach for this brand. They dont move around or cause hives like others. They're also thin enough to not make it feel like I'm wearing a diaper.

• mttclark2001 By  mttclark2001
    02.02.19

Love these! They stay in place super thin don't even know they are there and don't stick to underwear when removing them like some brands.

• ashley90 By  ashley90
    11.14.16

Good for the price

These work pretty good. They work better than some other liners.

• AimToLaugh By  AimToLaugh
    08.04.16

Excellent product!

I love Carefree Body Shape - they are ultra thin, don't leak and rarely move. I hope they start making them in thongs with wings!

• nirra2006 By  nirra2006     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.03.16

These are helpful

These are helpful to me on those days when I need a little added protection. I don't wear them everyday, but when I need them they get the job done.

• mariab94 By  mariab94
    08.03.16

love

love these they are great i can hardly tell i am wearing one, they dont bother me at all. they absorb really well. i buy them all the time.

• Blackroom By  Blackroom
    08.02.16

I use the product all the time and I love them I don't feel like I'm wearing a pad and they help keep the odor.

• Jmpms1127 By  Jmpms1127
    07.31.16

Carefree

Getting old is not all it's cracked up to be, and I've found that it is necessary to wear pantyliners. these are quite comfortable and unnoticeable. I feel secure all day.

• searcher7105 By  searcher7105
    07.06.16

Not a good fit

The fit was not right for me, it tended to bunch up. Everyones body is different, so it may work fine for some.

• Twin4life By  Twin4life
    06.25.16

These are amazing they work well and are cute. They fit well with your body and come in a cute package.

• 0livia By  0livia
    06.23.16

So Useful and Affordable!

These pantiliners are so affordable! They are great for both daily use and use when wearing a tampon! I love them!

• Brandy1969 By  Brandy1969
    06.22.16

This product is a lifesaver. It is very comfortable and you hardly notice that you are wearing it. I like that it is small enough to keep in your back pocket incase of an emergency.