CAREFREE ACTI FRESH Pantiliners | SheSpeaks

• jercan jercan
    02.27.12

Wonderful product. I never feel as though I am wearing a pad. This is true when I workout. It's very absorbent & comfortable all day.

• gracexo gracexo
    07.03.13

I do not like these liners. They don't absorb well, bunch up, and don't stick well at ALL. Will never repurchase this product

• Theweirdone By  Theweirdone
    06.28.19

Never leave home without it

Use every day, every period Great for everything You dont know when it's going to happen I always have one or two with me Never leave home without

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    06.09.19

Completely Confident

I love Carefree Acti Fresh Body Shape Panty Liners! I feel confident knowing they have leak free protection and odor control! They stay in place with adhesive and are comfortable! It's true when they say that the best gifts come in small packages!

• Thor11 By  Thor11
    05.23.19

Use these every month and they've never failed me. Love that they're a lot thinner than most others so I don't feel like I'm wearing a regular pad. I did recently buy a pack that looked different from what I usually get (same packaging but the liner itself was much thicker) and I'm hoping I just grabbed the wrong one and they haven't changed anything. Overall still works great and thinner than others.

• Hunt29 By  Hunt29
    03.15.19

Perfect for me

I love carefree liners as they are the only ones I do not have an allergic reaction to. I have about 2 days or so that I use a liner for extra protection and I always reach for this brand. They dont move around or cause hives like others. They're also thin enough to not make it feel like I'm wearing a diaper.

• mttclark2001 By  mttclark2001
    02.02.19

Love these! They stay in place super thin don't even know they are there and don't stick to underwear when removing them like some brands.

• ashley90 By  ashley90
    11.14.16

Good for the price

These work pretty good. They work better than some other liners.

• AimToLaugh By  AimToLaugh
    08.04.16

Excellent product!

I love Carefree Body Shape - they are ultra thin, don't leak and rarely move. I hope they start making them in thongs with wings!

• nirra2006 By  nirra2006     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.03.16

These are helpful

These are helpful to me on those days when I need a little added protection. I don't wear them everyday, but when I need them they get the job done.

• mariab94 By  mariab94
    08.03.16

love

love these they are great i can hardly tell i am wearing one, they dont bother me at all. they absorb really well. i buy them all the time.

• Blackroom By  Blackroom
    08.02.16

I use the product all the time and I love them I don't feel like I'm wearing a pad and they help keep the odor.