CAREFREE ACTI FRESH Pantiliners | SheSpeaks

• jercan jercan
    02.27.12

Wonderful product. I never feel as though I am wearing a pad. This is true when I workout. It's very absorbent & comfortable all day.

• gracexo gracexo
    07.03.13

I do not like these liners. They don't absorb well, bunch up, and don't stick well at ALL. Will never repurchase this product

• ashley90 By  ashley90
    11.14.16

Good for the price

These work pretty good. They work better than some other liners.

• AimToLaugh By  AimToLaugh
    08.04.16

Excellent product!

I love Carefree Body Shape - they are ultra thin, don't leak and rarely move. I hope they start making them in thongs with wings!

• nirra2006 By  nirra2006     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.03.16

These are helpful

These are helpful to me on those days when I need a little added protection. I don't wear them everyday, but when I need them they get the job done.

• mariab94 By  mariab94
    08.03.16

love

love these they are great i can hardly tell i am wearing one, they dont bother me at all. they absorb really well. i buy them all the time.

• Blackroom By  Blackroom
    08.02.16

I use the product all the time and I love them I don't feel like I'm wearing a pad and they help keep the odor.

• Jmpms1127 By  Jmpms1127
    07.31.16

Carefree

Getting old is not all it's cracked up to be, and I've found that it is necessary to wear pantyliners. these are quite comfortable and unnoticeable. I feel secure all day.

• searcher7105 By  searcher7105
    07.06.16

Not a good fit

The fit was not right for me, it tended to bunch up. Everyones body is different, so it may work fine for some.

• Twin4life By  Twin4life
    06.25.16

These are amazing they work well and are cute. They fit well with your body and come in a cute package.

• 0livia By  0livia
    06.23.16

So Useful and Affordable!

These pantiliners are so affordable! They are great for both daily use and use when wearing a tampon! I love them!

• Brandy1969 By  Brandy1969
    06.22.16

This product is a lifesaver. It is very comfortable and you hardly notice that you are wearing it. I like that it is small enough to keep in your back pocket incase of an emergency.