Butterball Deep Fried Turkey Breast | SheSpeaks

• caren1875 caren1875
    02.09.12

Just when you thought you were tired of the same old lunchmeat choices, Butterball brought out these new flavor options! The Thanksgiving Style Deep Fried Turkey is a HUGE hit in our house. Locally I've only found it at Shoppers Food Warehouse so keep an eye out at your local grocery store for who sells Butterball lunchmeats and then who carries their new product line. Worth paying FULL price without a coupon - it's that good!

• djfields By  djfields
    12.24.15

We love butterball deep fried turkey and will buy it over and over again.

• jhenson36 By  jhenson36
    05.17.13

Butterball always has mouth watering turkey

• laren50 By  laren50
    04.24.13

This is great! My kids love it!! I can't seem to keep it in the house and it's really hard to find. When I do find it I buy a ton and freeze it!! YUM!!!

• carolc By  carolc
    04.10.12

very good to eat with nutting thats how good butterball is love it it taste so good

• caren1875 By  caren1875