Burts Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit Sugar Beet Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

All Natural

Love that Burt's Bees are all natural. Doesn't soap very well but does clean your hair. Very light didn't weigh down hair. Left my hair feeling soft.

• Hywelda9 By  Hywelda9
    09.15.12

I have always found Burt's Bees products to be of excellent quality. They may cost a tad more than ordinary drugstore items, but they can be well worth it. This particular product leaves my hair silky, shiny, with great volume, and with a great scent, to boot!

• kristlkrost By  kristlkrost
    02.05.12

I got it half off at Stop and Shop..I am in LOVE with this shampoo and the pomegranate conditioner too.I love the smell of both and my hair is finally soft after severe dying from years of Pantene use..No sulfates/organic is the way to go!!

• JessB530 By  JessB530
    02.09.11

Wasn't impressed. Left my hair feeling flat.

• jessiec228 By  jessiec228
    10.27.10

i often use Burt's bees products. They are often more expensive than other products but most last longer. You don't need suds to get clean hair. I also like the shampoo bar of soap.

• celler By  celler
    10.08.10

Like the chapstick but not this shampoo!

• praices By  praices
    10.07.10

Doesn't lather. It feels rough into your hands and head. I left it in hte guest bathroom and no one would use it. I ended up throwing it away

• Alyssarae92293 By  Alyssarae92293
    10.14.09

I THINK THIS SHAMPOO IS GREAT BECASUE IT'S ALL NATURAL

• maty45 By  maty45
    07.07.09

Its a little pricey, but all natural. Works very well to clean your hair, but can leave it a little dry

• qwarrior22 By  qwarrior22
    05.30.09

I have been using head and shoulders for the past 5 years and this past winter i started to get fakes in my hair (which has never happened before) i wonder if using a natural product would be good for my scalp? i would love to try this (i absolutely love burt's bees chapstick i'm addicted to the stuff.)