Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser Review | SheSpeaks

• sandrabeach By  sandrabeach
    08.26.14

It smell amazing and feel good on the face. Great for dry skin and the fact that it does not have a lot of chemical is a winner in my book. I have use the exfoliation scrub and like to use that after the cleanser.

• bear2012 By  bear2012
    08.06.14

I love Burt's Bees products. They are the only ones that I can use when my skin gets dry and sensitive.

• dancingwithmyfather By  dancingwithmyfather
    07.08.14

I'm torn between this and the orange face wash, so I alternate between the two. I love Burt's Bees products; my daughter and I keep a tinted gloss in every purse, car caddy, and drawer we can so we're never without!

• racheylove By  racheylove
    09.20.13

I have very dry skin and this face wash cleanses without drying out. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. Nice light fragrance.

• Nwawrzyniak By  Nwawrzyniak
    12.10.12

I actually did a review on this product before for another website. I am a fan of the Burt's bees brand, I am not a fan of this product. I felt like the cleanser made my face a little greasy. I wouldn't recommend this product.

• RissaG By  RissaG
    11.07.12

I got this being a BzzAgent. This was my first time using any Burts Bee's skin product. I was very impressed. My face felt clean and moisturized. I loved how my face felt afterwards.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    11.03.12

LOVE this product a lot. I have used clean and clear, biore, neutragena, st. Ives, L'oreal, and I thought it was about time I had a change. This one landed on me one day because of Bzz Agent campaign and I could never be happier! It has cleared up my face a bit, little by little and made me feel refreshed. The scent is also very calming and I look forward to cleansing my face after wearing make up for the whole day.

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    10.28.12

Trying there products for the first time. OMG I can tell a diference after the first use

• NikkiRachelle By  NikkiRachelle
    08.29.12

I received the Burt's Bee's Sensitive Skin Face Wash and Moisturizer for review a while back, I was really excited because I love Burts Bee's products. I took into consideration that it was in fact for sensitive skin so I didn't expect a ton of fragrance but the smell of the wash wasn't my favorite, though it did give great results. The moisturizer is light weight, I live in Florida so my face tends to get greasy from the heat and humidity so moisturizers usually leave me looking extremely shiny, but this one didn't! It was awesome!

• Nancysc By  Nancysc
    02.27.12

I love all of Burts Bees products , this cleanser dosent dry out my face and leaves it soft and moisturized, as well as cleansing my deep pores around the nose.

• TrueTexan By  TrueTexan
    12.05.11

This face wash is phenomenal. It was a Godsend to me. I have subcutaneous pimples, and the wash has helped clear them up. It's Fragrance Free and very non-irritating. I love, love, love it!!! I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone! Thank you Burt's Bees - you have an ecstatic customer!

• 5amigos By  5amigos
    12.03.11

O thinkdon't Burts Bees productssensitive are awesome! My skin gets irritated turns reddish and is flaky like a sunburn with when I use other face cleansers, but not when I use the burts bees sensitive skin faceial cleanser! My skin feels soft and smoothe! Apply the moisturizer afterwards for an even better feel!

• nbrumm By  nbrumm
    11.10.11

i used this for a few days but it didnt work weel with my sking BUT i gave it to hubby to try and he loves it! so although it didnt work for me it does work and works well for certain skin types.

• BrooklynBeka By  BrooklynBeka
    11.03.11

I liked the feel of the product while I was using it on my face...but then when I went to rinse it felt slick like I had applied lotion. Took a little getting used to...seemed fine at first and then it seemed to make me break out which of course is contradictory to the purpose of the product and the fact it's formulated for sensitive skin. So, now I have mixed feelings about it. I love that it's fragrance free which is so hard to find. It doesn't smell bad which some FF items do. At present I'm still suing it but I'm alternating it with my usual products.

• REBELCHICK By  REBELCHICK
    11.02.11

I have been using this product since I received it from Bzzagent.com. I love it! It is great for my sensitive skin & does not irritate or leave redness.