Burts Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream | SheSpeaks

• DannyL By  DannyL
    09.16.14

I want to try it. It sounds like everything I need right now.

• Kaycee123 By  Kaycee123
    06.25.14

It's a fantastic product. I have ultra sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin in any way. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product at all. Thanks

• RissaG By  RissaG
    11.07.12

I received this last year being a BzzAgent. By far one of my favorite face moisturizer.

• wickerparkgirl By  wickerparkgirl
    09.01.12

I used three of the products in this line and liked them all but this was the only one I felt it essential to keep buying. I occasionally get dermatitis near my mouth and I had run out of the last thing I used. I found this worked great so I will keep buying it.

• deniseb52368 By  deniseb52368
    06.29.12

Great product. Moisturizes well. This is my go to moisturizer.

• nbrumm By  nbrumm
    11.10.11

i really enjoyed the creamy ness of this moisturizer. i leaves my skin very soft.

• hottma1970 By  hottma1970
    10.27.11

In the cooler months our family has a hard time keep our skin from cracking in the cold and wind. We've just started useing Bert's Bees Sensitive daily moisturizing cream and we've noticed a HUGE differance in a matter of a few days. No irritation that is a BIG PLUS in my hubbies case he's skin is the most sensitive and he was getting Rx cream in the past but he's not filled his script!

• leithead1 By  leithead1
    10.27.11

I really love this moisturizer. It's thick and creamy and feels great going on my skin. It's smooth going on and it doesn't feel tacky. I think my search for the perfect moisturizer is over. It's free of parabens and fillers. It's overall really good for your skin.

• sivie2 By  sivie2
    10.27.11

This moisturizing cream works great. My skin feels moisturized, but not greasy when I put it on. I have sensitive skin, and many products make my skin red, but not this one. When you put it an and absorbs quickly so you can put your make up on right after putting the moisturizer on. I love it!

• A1nettie By  A1nettie
    10.27.11

I Like the moisturizer a lot, it goes on and absorbs quickly and does not leave your face feeling greasy. My face definitely feels soft. You definitely do not need to use a whole pump for your face. I apply it to the areas of my face that I feel need it the most, which is my cheeks and around my mouth and use the left over on my hands for the rest of my face.