Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil Review | SheSpeaks

• Livvy13 By  Livvy13
    11.14.16

Repairs chapped lips very well. However gives a noticeable tint so you have to make sure you know where you are applying it. Also feels overly sticky at times.

• MelissaSue By  MelissaSue
    04.23.16

My Favorite Lip Balm

This is my favorite lip balm. It goes on smooth, lasts, is natural, protects my lips, and tastes great! Love Burt's Bees and especially this lip balm.

• aashleynicole2014 By  aashleynicole2014
    04.13.16

Wonderful to keep in your purse to moisturize chapped lips. It goes on smooth without feeling sticky. I'm not a big fan of pomegranate but I would definitely recommend

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

Is super great to have on hand when your lips are super chapped.

• aleisha By  aleisha
    03.22.16

This is my 2nd favorite lip moisturizer to Burt Bee's mango. I like the smell and taste, but it could glide on easier.

• themissysue By  themissysue
    03.21.16

This is an ok lip balm, it seemed to make my lips dryer than they were before I started using it. I prefer to use the say yes to line of lip balms.

• Cbe848 By  Cbe848
    03.19.16

I love Burts Bees. This is a great product. Very moisturizing.

• justtoletyouknow By  justtoletyouknow
    03.15.16

Immediate relief of chapped lips. Keeps lips soft and supple.

• WholeBeautyBlog By  WholeBeautyBlog
    02.20.16

As much as I love the regular Burt's Bees Lip Balm, and even other variations of it, I did not care for this one at all. The flavor/smell of it was unbearable to me and I did not enjoy using it. It also felt different than the other balms, more waxy and stiff. I won't be purchasing this one again but I am still a huge fan of Burt's Bees!

• mslvaldez24 By  mslvaldez24
    11.18.15

This is my go lip balm when Im out of my Hempz lip balm. The product is good. It makes your lips soft and moist especially during the winter time.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

This lip balm was okay, I just didn't like the tint to it personally. Love Burt's Bees products though.

• cblondee By  cblondee
    09.21.15

I gave it 4 stars because i feel like they have changed the formula and its not as good as it used to be..Still good for chapped lips, but have to reapply every 30 minutes or so...

• emorales102 By  emorales102
    08.14.15

Very useful in a purse glides on super smooth making my lips feel fabulous

• adrilov18 By  adrilov18
    08.02.15

I love BURT BEES. i mostly buy it for the tint it leaves behind. It has nice strong colors. I use it as a lip stick more then a chapstick. But i love that it keeps my lips moisturized. Since it keeps my lips tinted and moisturized for a couple hours i find myself not having to retouch my lip stick so often as i use to.

• drcutie3711 By  drcutie3711
    07.25.15

This chap stick is the best there is. It is definitely worth the price. I especially love the tinted ones because the shades are not strong so your lips still look natural while making you still look beautiful and dolled up.