Burts Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.18.14

Wonderful to keep in your purse to moisturize chapped lips. It goes on smooth without feeling sticky. The first lip balm that I actually used the entire stick.

• Livvy13 By  Livvy13
    11.14.16

Repairs chapped lips very well. However gives a noticeable tint so you have to make sure you know where you are applying it. Also feels overly sticky at times.

• MelissaSue By  MelissaSue
    04.23.16

My Favorite Lip Balm

This is my favorite lip balm. It goes on smooth, lasts, is natural, protects my lips, and tastes great! Love Burt's Bees and especially this lip balm.

• aashleynicole2014 By  aashleynicole2014
    04.13.16

Wonderful to keep in your purse to moisturize chapped lips. It goes on smooth without feeling sticky. I'm not a big fan of pomegranate but I would definitely recommend

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

Is super great to have on hand when your lips are super chapped.

• aleisha By  aleisha
    03.22.16

This is my 2nd favorite lip moisturizer to Burt Bee's mango. I like the smell and taste, but it could glide on easier.

• themissysue By  themissysue
    03.21.16

This is an ok lip balm, it seemed to make my lips dryer than they were before I started using it. I prefer to use the say yes to line of lip balms.

• Cbe848 By  Cbe848
    03.19.16

I love Burts Bees. This is a great product. Very moisturizing.

• justtoletyouknow By  justtoletyouknow
    03.15.16

Immediate relief of chapped lips. Keeps lips soft and supple.

• WholeBeautyBlog By  WholeBeautyBlog
    02.20.16

As much as I love the regular Burt's Bees Lip Balm, and even other variations of it, I did not care for this one at all. The flavor/smell of it was unbearable to me and I did not enjoy using it. It also felt different than the other balms, more waxy and stiff. I won't be purchasing this one again but I am still a huge fan of Burt's Bees!

• mslvaldez24 By  mslvaldez24
    11.18.15

This is my go lip balm when Im out of my Hempz lip balm. The product is good. It makes your lips soft and moist especially during the winter time.