Burts Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment | SheSpeaks

• Lovely7 By  Lovely7
    12.11.12

Maybe mine was defective? It had no smell and didn't dry out anything. In fact, it made my acne worse. Disappointed as I love Burt's Bees

• tractorqueen By  tractorqueen
    12.06.12

best stuff ever

• rainaroo By  rainaroo
    04.07.12

It kind of stings a bit. I prefer gel based spot removers. My sister liked it though.

• hshepard By  hshepard
    04.05.12

This is working great to prevent breakouts. I have been using this a month and have noticed a big difference in my breakouts. I have to give it a four stars because of the smell, it was a little hard to get use to.

• willowberryroad By  willowberryroad
    07.22.10

I received a free sample of this in the mail to try. It was a small bottle, but it lasted quite a while anyway. It dried up my spots very quickly and works well. The only thing is that it smells kind of bad, but once it dries the smell goes away.

• lovelymika293 By  lovelymika293
    04.22.10

I don't think the scent of the tea tree oil is that bad, but it seems to be very strong scented. It seemed to have a drying effect on my breakouts, but it also burned a little when I applied it.

• holly669 By  holly669
    01.03.10

I agree, this smells awful but it does work if you can get past that. My daughter who is 18 loves this- it dried up her breakouts overnight & she says this is the best after trying dozens of products over the years.

• oneangelsmiles By  oneangelsmiles
    12.14.09

I really enjoy Burt's Bee products and this was no exception. Though the scent is a bit strong- if applied at night before bed and washed off in the morning then this isn't a problem. It's quite good if you have a blemish or two but not designed for a full on breakout or you'll end up with dry flakey skin.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    12.10.09

Not wild about the smell but it works! I just dab a bit of it on the spot/blemish and within 24-48 hrs it's gone.

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    12.08.09

Well I guess I shouldn't try / get this product, I have Sensative Skin. And from the way it sounds, it just may make it worse?