Burts Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• SandyEggo By  SandyEggo
    03.06.19

Great lotion

I love when I get Burt's Bees gift packs with this product in it!!! It is a lovely lotion for travel and for the purse. It absorbs fairly quickly and the scent isn't too heavy or overwhelming. I typically use this product as hand lotion, but it also works great on the body. Not super thick, so I would recommend using during the summer or for those with more normal to oily skin.

• ChelseyShanelle By  ChelseyShanelle
    07.14.16

Love this stuff

Burts Bees is all natural and awesome for dry skin. After showers if I don't immediately put lotion on my skin will flake but with burts bees my skin is super moisturized and I'm happy! A little pricey but worth it !

• chicky By  chicky
    10.16.13

I love Burt's Bees products. They are smooth and great on the skin. I started with their lip balm and expanded to several of their products. I like to know what's in a product when purchasing.

• EbbyLaster By  EbbyLaster
    07.16.13

This stuff is awesome. I have dry skin and I apply in the morning and reapply at night. The sell is heavenly. Love it!

• AshleyP75 By  AshleyP75
    01.27.13

Love the smell of this! Leaves skin feeling like silk!

• panda06 By  panda06
    07.19.12

I was given this product as a gift and the person raves about Burts Bee's products. I didn't find it to be that moisturizing and left my skin feeling extra dry and tight and I looked ashy after using it for several days. I also wasn't a fan of the scent and was surprised by how long the scent lasted so if you do like the scent it does last a while.

• paperpegasus By  paperpegasus
    07.03.12

I love the scent of this lotion. It never feels heavy or greasy. Makes my skin feel soft.

• itsanja By  itsanja
    07.02.12

I love this lotion - the scent is amazing - and soothes me right before bedtime. I wake up with awesome skin - gotta love this!

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    05.09.12

What can I say, Burt Bee's is a very great product which provides great results without much effort and does not leave a greasy feel afterward leaving a nice smooth finish on your skin and combats dryness!!

• taletreader By  taletreader
    05.08.12

While it works really well at what it's supposed to do--being a Burt's Bees lotion--I couldn't get over the smell. For some reason, it just smells too sweet/rich for me.